Reviews for Louder Than Words
Orochi-Dragon14 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
This story is amazing. You really captured Bakura's & Atem's relationship. It's definitely like a storm. Beautiful :).
civetchanging chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wooooaaahhh. You just blew my mind
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I adored how the ambience and their feelings were so greatly related! The metaphors were beautifull and the whole fic soo soooo good to read.
AbyssTales chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love it! If only I could find some more great darkshipping fics like this one...
midnightfox21 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Not bad. I really like the comparison with the storm in relation to Atem and Bakura.

I definitely enjoyed it.
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh this is great! Well done
Golgii Apparatus chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
sequel? aww. its always good when people write darkshipping. these two are just meant to be! man. this was really good. you really caught the aura of a thundersstorm well. i love them too. they don happen much. :( heh but a hotel? not very classy bakura..lol

:D
KoolkatDQ chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was INSANE. The good insane. The emotions running through it all was wonderful. Everyone was in character and it WAS hot. Not to mention that it was very captivating and kept you reading everything. Great job.

~ Meow from Kat
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aww what a cute ending. I really liked. Good job. :D
hgjk chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was wonderfully written and very hot.
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Good story, but I'd like to point out that taking an umbrella out into a thunderstorm is a VERY bad idea, and Atemu's not an idiot.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Good story. I really liked it. I can see the storms facinating both of the spirits and their reactions to it are wonderful.
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow, that was gr8! _
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hmm... I love a good storm. At least, the lightning part. I’ve never noticed Yami, or Atemu, sharing the interest, though. It sounds very reasonable and is written very realistically, though.

From what I know about Mrs. Muto, I’d say she’d have fainted when finding out that Yugi’s not crazy. I’d picture her being weary of him, actually, but only because it would be odd to have an Egyptian living with you, ya know? But, if she’s the shopping type, she’d definitely get used to him quickly.

Hmm... It makes sense that Bakura would have the same love for storms. Especially considering his violent nature. The two are more alike than they would ever believe in the show or manga...
Kume-Angel of Re chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
*falls over from the half-lemon*

Darkshipping goodness... I really have to find these

~Sami