Reviews for To Serve and Protect
sigyninwonderland chapter 23 . 2/8/2011
This was such an amazing story! I absolutely love CSI NY and Criminal Minds so this story got me hooked from the beginning, but the way you developed the plot was what kept me reading. The transitions between one character's perspective to another and the shifting of the scenes were done so well that it wasn't confusing at all. And the way you captured each character's personality was just, wow. I'd like to give you a longer review but I can't think of anything else to say apart from "this story was awesome". Thanks for writing it! :)
Pedroia the Destroya chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 23 . 5/22/2007
this is an amazing end to an amazing story!
broken-candy-hearts chapter 23 . 5/21/2007
Yaybees! How cute. I'm gonna miss looking for updates for this story but what a beautiful ending. Mac and Peyton got married, Penelope and Adam had a baby, JJ and Reid are pregnant, Emily and Morgan are getting married...The perfect ending to the perfect story.
CatKam chapter 23 . 5/21/2007
I loved this story so much I read most of it in like one day. I know it may be unlikely, but reading more about what hapens to our new lovers would be...well it'd be just nifty ;)

Please consider it, and it was a lovely story with twists and turns.
simbagirl chapter 23 . 5/20/2007
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Thank you. Write more, please.
Aelia O'Hession chapter 23 . 5/19/2007
Aww, what a perfect ending! Little babies and weddings all around! babies are just way too adorable. Especially when they're coming from rather gorgeous people like Garcia and Adam. Quite amazing. Though you do seem to be a fan of making JJ suffer miscarriages. Just a small little observation.

Morgan finally wizened up and realized what was going on! It's about bloody time! Poor Emily; having to suffer through multiple weddings in agony then getting a surprise at the end.

I congratulate you on a job extremely well done! I couldn't have enjoyed this more.
notesofwimsey chapter 23 . 5/19/2007
Nice wrap-up! I love all the babies (especially Adam and Penelope's, of course!) and the general feeling of the team being together.

I want more stories about the babies!
Susan chapter 22 . 5/19/2007
I kinda lost my interest in this story because I don't watch Criminal Minds. It's hard for me to follow the characters because I don't know anything about them. But I love that you gave Adam a girlfriend. The DL and Mac/Peyton scenes were really cute.
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
Danny and Sheldon cornering Adam was classic. i'm glad Garcia got to move on, she was waisting her time waiting for Morgan to wake up. i can't wait for this last chapter!
broken-candy-hearts chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
No! Only one more chapter? Now I'm gonna have to find another story to get hooked on. I loved this chapter though. Poor Adam. lol Hawkes and Danny remind me of my sister and my best friend. Always wanting to know the juicy details. Update soon!
bethsmom chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
I liked this chapter. I would have liked Pen to drag out the hurt on Morgan a little more, but I think this fits the story better. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Aelia O'Hession chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
Oh! I get an Adam plushie! That's so exciting and sweet of you dear!

Adam's lines came from Dirty Dancing.

I love seeing a tortured Morgan. He is not the infallible god that all assume him to be. And man, has he messed up. I love seeing Reid trying to both help Morgan and put Morgan back in his place. The quiet ones will always get you.

I love the Garcia/Ross geek love. It makes me wicked happy. They're just so perfect. They understand eachother on a level that Morgan never could. I say congrats to Garcia.

Only one more chapter? How sad! But, knowing you, it's gonna be spectacular.
notesofwimsey chapter 22 . 5/18/2007
I loved the scene wth Adam, Danny and Hawkes - don't tell ME men don't gossip like little girls!

I'm glad you decided to go with Adam and Garcia - they are just too cute!
Aelia O'Hession chapter 21 . 5/17/2007

Absolutely amazing! Geek love equals perfection. I loved how Garcia told Morgan off. Its something that she really had to do, no matter how much it hurt. I congratulate her.

Though, I feel slightly bad for Emily. Mainly because she's in the middle of something that really isn't her fault. Right now, despite her obvious crushing on Morgan, she is a victim of circumstance. She's been placed in an uncomfortable situation because of when she decided to walk out of the room. I feel for her.

That moment in the hospital between Reid, JJ, Mac and Peyton was nice as well. It showed that Mac really can open up to people and thank them for given help. Nice visual of his more human side.

I eagerly await the next chapter!