Reviews for Evil Dead 4: Final Wars
Dude, should have included Hannibal
bioncafemme chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow, this was...groovy. P
JustMikeG22 chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
MAN! OH MAN! That was by far the best fanfic I read. I really need to know how this story is going to turn out, plus, Ash is ONE BAD SON OF A BITCH! Please update again, VERY SOON!
Skullblade chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Solar-powered chainsaw? Of course, not much use at night, is it?
Skullblade chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Living doll section? Ah, categorizing killers... why was Freddy bitch-slapping Andy?
Skullblade chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Ah, the stupidity of the government and store location planners.
Skullblade chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Of course, the standard recap chapter.

And oddly enough, a Devil May Cry ad is at the bottom of the page. You'll find out why I mention this with the pleasent surprise you get when you next check your e-mail.
lilaclove chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Another good chapter :), I'm interested to see what happens in the next one. Good luck and happy writing.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Another awesome chapter buddy! Hope you update your other stories soon!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
I laughed so hard during this. No spelling or grammar errors that I was aware of and I loved the humor. You are some kind of comedy genius my friend. Keep up the excellent work and I've recently updated my What is Reality fic if you want to review it.
lilaclove chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
Great chapter :D I really enjoyed it. The one-liners where awesome, keep up the good work and good luck :D
Master of the Boot chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
Good killing on all sides. Nice one liners for Ash. Good to see that Ash has his allies. Now Ash has something to do, get better weapons. Chuckles.

Hi ho mate

Master of Teh Boot
The Sacred and Profane chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
Excellent chapter. Loved the action and you covered the backstory really well. I loved the Chucky Boomstick part that was hilarious. Keep up the good work and I'm working on Chapter 13 for my Ash goes Horcrux Hunting.
Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
The story is going excellent so far. I like the chainsaw duel. I wonder if Ash is going to pick up heavier weapons as he progresses, ex. dynamite, flame thrower ect ect.

Love ya

Master of Teh Boot
The Sacred and Profane chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
Great, great chapters. You did such a good job. I loved when Ash killed that Bob guy. And you did a great job with the dialogue also. Keep up the great work.