Reviews for Taste of Love
Jay chapter 30 . 2/20
I enjoyed the honeymoon chapter, but the wedding itself didn't seem to show off your writing skills that well. I appreciated the attempt at humor, but you dragged it on & it became awkward to read. The poem she just spoke was pretty. His comparison of her toa rose was a nice touch.
Jay chapter 28 . 2/20
Not positive if Sesshomaru or Miroku said Kagome looked damn fine, but that whole scene was funny. Kinda surprised Inu didn't have security around his private land.
Jay chapter 26 . 2/20
I understand she's pregnant, but it's been not even 2 full weeks according to your time line & you keep giving her major mood swings & tantrums while blaming it on the pregnancy hormones. Myself nor any of the 10 women I've been close with during their pregnancies experienced moods like you're saying in that short of time.
Jay chapter 25 . 2/20
Why don't they just tell everyone they had a private ceremony & the one he told Kikyo about is a more open ceremony? Way to cover his slip ups.
Jay chapter 24 . 2/20
Glad everything is settled. I love how she keeps saying it'll be temporary when we all know that's going to change.
Jay chapter 22 . 2/20
His 'castle' is impressive if not overboard. The parts you said you took out in your a.n. were creative. Hoping Souta doesn't face any more punishment. With parents like that, I could see him being used to hurt their daughter & make her do what they want.
Jay chapter 20 . 2/19
Hell fucking yes! So glad they all worked together to get Kagome 'married' without her even knowing. That's better thana drunken marriage in Vegas! Still, if my parents tried to marry me off to someone they knew was that devious & disgusting, I'd disown them.
Jay chapter 18 . 2/19
I had planned a nice review, but all I can focus on is your reasonable explanation of your cliché choices. Seriously though, I did enjoy this. Too bad they didn't think to buy Kagome a burner phone while they were out.
Jay chapter 16 . 2/19
The birthday party was super cute. At first I was a little confused since you switched between Jyuu & Zyuu until I realized there wasn't 2 lords. Always thought Kagome had more fight in her than that. For her to give up so easily was disappointing. Thought the Lin & Lang couples would have put up more of a fight too.
Jay chapter 14 . 2/19
What the hell!? Why didn't they just leave Kikyo at that damn store? Glad Souta is okay as he can be for now. Really wish they'd give up on this damn Naraku thing. He's disgusting enough, but to learn what she did at the last party makes your skin crawl.
Jay chapter 12 . 2/19
I'm surprised she didn't notice the media. This story has progressed nicely. There were a few times where she kept being surprised that he'd never smiled before, but he did the first time he met her with Ai. The whole kissing conversation with the kids was very amusing. Kinda sucks her family found her already.
Jay chapter 10 . 2/19
I kinda wish there had been a little more about the party & the everyone's reaction to Kagome when they talked to Inu. I enjoyed the situation with the guy who asked her to dance. I love how clever she is with winning. Secretly hoping the girls tease about Inu kissing her when he gave her cpr.
Jay chapter 8 . 2/19
I actually enjoyed the section where they were gaming. Nice descriptions of how the women looked for the party.
Jay chapter 6 . 2/19
I'm going to really enjoy this tale if Kikyo spends most of her time out of the picture. I'm looking forward to seeing how he convinces Kagome.
Jay chapter 4 . 2/19
I like that you don't make Kikyo & Kagome super similar in looks. The group of friends was interesting to read, but I gave up on trying to match up who belonged to who.
4,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »