Reviews for Lovers Reunited
Lorii-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Lol hiei xD
'It's about time they get laid anyway'
That and me laughing into hysterics xD
Good story :D
AnisRocks chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ooooooh totally awesome sequel! Really coool! And it's a threesome now!*grins* Weeeeeeell...all I can say is... These two stories were a great and wonderful read!8)
HerTormentedHeart chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Haha!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Love the story. Hope you'll update the story...

ASAP!
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I really liked this story!
j.d.y chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
hahaha, i loved it. it is such a cute story. i loved it.
AmayaYume chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
um...I was wondering, if Youko died 500 years in the past then how can he be in the modern times? did he serch for 400 some years for a good human host? It was only the second time I read this that I noticed that. It was a very easy to ignore mistake so. I just want claification.

Amaya.L
Crystal Tsuki Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
How CUTE I SO LOVE it make some more please and I'm thinking maybe well you know make a sequel about it but still I love make keep up the good work ; )
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
LOL! wonder if she going to warm up on the idea? and youko?
Kuroi 002 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
:D
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
why cant we have a sequel to this one, or at least a few more chapters? kagome has to return to the past and tell everyone she's staying with youko in the present and has to have a reunion with present day sesshomaru, inuyasha, kouga, ayame, jinji, shiori (the bat), ect and she needs to meet suuchi's mom, stepdad, stepbrother, botan, koenma, genkai, yukina, ect.
gaarapandachan chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i love it!
Fairyfox chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Loved ur story it was very sweet.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
great story. keep writing. kawaii. The youkai teacher should be male with the last name Takashiya & marry Kagome's mother.
Talia-Naeva chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
It's good but I think you should add to it. Such as what happens when Koenma finds out that Kagome knows of the attack and possibly Kagome meeting Sesshoumaru in the Makai. Why was it now that all the demons decide to attack Kagome when she has been to the future many times before now. Yuusuke's jealousy...etc.