Reviews for Fire
SNAZZY19 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Confused. But that's okay. I like it. It just didn't make me feel what she was feeling. I like the way you write just not for this kind of stuff.
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hahaha, sounds just like them. Every aspect of it
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow. That's a LOT of undeniable emotion. O_o They don't care, yet they do. Wow.
Areej chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
It was nice but please make it longer next time.
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That was SO good. I love this. You're an awesome writer (:
MarissaSarah chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Loved it.
BB chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Good job writing something in 2nd person.

Very rare :]
Ice Cream Queen Zshi chapter 1 . 8/28/2009 THAT is something...if it were a full length story, it'd sure be a page turner...adding to fav.
BlossomBrick4aLifetime chapter 1 . 5/6/2009 effin' romantic!
Somewei chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I worship you. You seriously pull off the type of Brick/Blossom oneshot I have been meaning to do for YEARS. It's like...perfect. I have no other words because you capture the personalities of the two I've always imagined. Brick is badass in this fic. No lie!

Peace and Love XOXO

Sinshana chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I loved it. What else is there to say? :)
Aurora-Powerpunk chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Whoa. I like it alot! Great fic!
Elleoquent chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow. It's been a few months since I initially read this, but I just want you to know that this fic is extremely sexy (and just a little sad).

One of the things I really admire about your writing style is that you write romance WELL. There seems to be just the right mix of fluff, feeling and conflict that makes it believable. Too many authors overload on one aspect or another, but you really nail it everytime.

And I'm looking for the e.e. cummings connection. Admittedly, I'm not familiar with all of his work, but it sounds a little bit like "may i feel said he". Tell me if I'm off the mark.