Reviews for Lessons of Love
KaguraKishimoto chapter 1 . 9/21
PLEASE, pleaaaase continue this story! amazing!
Oh please oh please! Will there be an update? I really like this story ALOT! Inuyasha is adorable
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2018
Right more please
Blackcat4444 chapter 5 . 10/18/2018
I LOVE THIS STORY! Shaninri sounds adorable and I love the plot. I’ve read several of your stories already. Gotta say I love your writing style. I’m looking forward to the next chapter!
Hater1.0 chapter 5 . 8/14/2018
I just started reading this story and I'm upset
You know why
This story is da bomb
UniqueHalfblood chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
It's so good
madmonnette chapter 5 . 5/2/2018
i think shan acts more like a 5 yo. or a very young 6. my head pronounces her name more like han just with an s. love this story though! its so cute.
Rachel3003 chapter 4 . 4/28/2018
MORE!
alilbipolar chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
any updates coming?
Simply-Zerah chapter 5 . 3/21/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Oh I hope it comes back from hiatus soon (since you say you always finish your stories so I won't ask if you'll continue this one). This story had me by the heart since page one, and Papa InuYasha makes me ache the love he has for Shaninri is so sweet. (Also her name is beautiful)

I cannot wait to read more, the emotion and dynamics in this have been awesome and I actually gasped when Kikyo slipped up and called him (AND SHAN!) that slur. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Jay chapter 5 . 3/8/2017
Any chance you'll be coming back to this adorable story in the near future?
sunshineisdelicious chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
Ah! So cute! Little Shan is precious. I imagine Shan rhyming with "ran," by the way. I love Inuyasha as a single dad-and you've done a great job telling this story!
dreamsandfaiths chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
oh please update soon! please! I can't wait for next chapter... this story is awesome!
SweetChocolatez chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
And I forgot to mention that I don't hear "Shan" as Sean or Shawn. I hear it like the Shan in Shannon. I don't know if that's how you intended it though. .
SweetChocolatez chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
I love Shan! And Kagome as a teacher. It totally works! I'm actually also enjoying the part about Kikyo being Inuyasha's ex wife. Usually I can't stand the idea of him being with anyone else but you have have made it work well.

As for her age, that's a difficult question. Developmentally, her psychology is around six. The sort of reasoning and knowledge of her influence on Inuyasha's emotions suggest six. You could keep it or change it, though. Some kids mature early or learn other things late!

The progression of Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship because of Shaninri's love for Kagome is adorable. I enjoy this very much. It reminds me of when my parents divorced and I started to become comfortable with my mom's new boyfriend (this was years later).

But my absolute favorite part of this whole fic is Inuyasha and Shaninri's relationship. He is adorable as a father and very canon. I enjoy that immensely. If I was an artist, I would be drawing their scenes together. You make him a wonderful father. And she's just precious! My heart melts! I'm excited to see where this goes when you get back to it.