Reviews for Who Are You?
Original Name chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Very funny! Great job!
winky chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was easy to bellydance to.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
If you had ANY IDEA how hard I'm laughing, when I've just barely gotten over a sore throat, you would have spared me... :D

Seriously though...! Jean (pencil drop) Valjean, who lives at Number 22, (foot shuffle cheek slap), Faverolles...! HA!

...needless to say, I love it! XD

~hbpm
Alice Wright chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Ha! I remember this schtick! And it strangely works for Valjean and Javert.

The description you gave at the very beginning of the story of how much Javert hates paperwork is really good. I like how you put in the part about the prisoners "spilling out their whole life stories" or explaining "why they were innocent of the crime they had (or had not according to the speaker) committed." It's a nice bit of background color.

Do you mean for the "off" in "to get the hang off-" to be part of a cut off word or do you mean "of"?

Keep writing!
L'Ael-Inire chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I hate it, but I love stuff like this. My dorm mates probably think I'm nuts for laughing so hard.
Schmerg The Impaler chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh my gosh... I must tell you, I've seen the video that this inspired on youtube far too many times. For some reason, it always makes me laugh hysterically.

However, your fanfiction is even better! Your writing style definitely makes it (though I can see why it works slightly more smoothly in a visual medium... saying -pencil drop- gets a tad awkward!)

My favourite part is "If I had a franc every time somebody said that to me, I probably wouldn’t have been stealing bread.” The middle name 'Nipple' was great, too. Why was it changed to 'Turd' for the video?
Bramblefox chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Good grief...I ABOUT DIED! *tries to sqelch laughter in vain*
Dr. Bucket chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Hahaha! That was awsome! That is one of my favorite skits from Fry & Laurie. Great work!
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
darn, it review throttled me! i just tried to leave something long and glowing, and it wouldn't let me... :(

ok, reader's digest version:

-i'm a newly minted "mizzie" (my sis's fault as well)

-i'm a fan of javert... but i generally go for dark and grumpy (the phantom, snape, etc.), as my co-writer continually taunts

-also a fan of fry and laurie, hence the moniker

-thus, your story is pwnsome for all of those reasons, and also just 'cause it's pwnsome

-i want to get involved in this fandom! do you have any reccomendations?

humbly yours,

jeeves
Cinekimi chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh my gosh, that was really good! Funny!
Rosalind1776 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was awesome! I loved the Fry and Laurie sketch too, but Javert and Valjean...*cracks up*.

"He's just a child, really."

"Yes, Javert. Yes he is."

:-D
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
When I first started reading this, I was determined to think it was outlandish and bad, but you had me laughing in no time. I rarely literally "lol" at fanfiction (I'm cynical and negative, I know), but I seriously did. Never seen Fry and Laurie either, but Valjean's "Oh, you want to know my address? Or do you want to know Jean Nipple Valjean’s address?"

Even reading those sentences as I copied them made me laugh again.

And then Javert beats the daylights out of him.

That's so hysterical.

Thank you so much for posting this. It really improved a pretty crappy day.
NemoRex chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I haven't seen this sketch, but this is very fun indeed. And (I imagine) it translates so well from [whatever its proper context is]. It's nice to get some good Valjean-Javert humour now and again.
AmZ chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh God. How did I not see this before?.. Fry:Laurie :: Valjean:Javert... It fits on so many levels... right down to the ex-convict factor!

I think I need to go lie down.