Reviews for The Diaries of RAB
sugarhigh-ninja3 chapter 18 . 4/8/2007
*wails* i just read the prologue, and i actually cried. i never cry when i read stories, i didn't even cry when dumbledore died. but it was so... beautiful? i can't think of the right words to describe what i felt about snape's respecting reggie when she had hurt him so.

that was a really emotional review, now i'm going to drink soda and play kingdom hearts :D

keep it up!
The knights who until recently said Ni chapter 17 . 4/6/2007
Hi! I felt bad when I realized I hadn't been reviewing, but I want you to know that I have been reading. I really liked your story although I'm not so sure I like the ending. Reggie didn't seem like the type of person to just die. Although something more dramatic would have made more sense I still enjoyed the ending as it was unexpected. I look forward to reading more things by you.

~Ni~
The knights who until recently said Ni chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
Who says no one reads the fifth book more than once! I've read at least 10 times if not more. Actually probably more.
The knights who until recently said Ni chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
I like this, it definitely has potential. There is, however, one major cannon error. Tom was at school 50 years ago, long before the Marauder era. I do have several theories on the upcoming book if you're interested.

I believe that Harry is a horcrux, although not one made intentionally. I believe (though it's been awhile since I read the books) that Dumbledore thought that Voldemort was going to use Harry's death to make his last horcrux. When the spell backfired, many of Voldemort's plans got messed up so since we don't know how a horcrux is made, it may have screwed up and made Harry one. This would explain many things. First of all it would explain the power transfer. If Harry had a piece of Voldemort's soul it would make sense that he would have some of his power. Second, it would explain the mind link for similar reasons. I used to have more support for this theory, but it's been ages since I thought about Harry Potter so I can't recall them.

Also, I found in the book a reference to the locket. In the fifth book, while they are cleaning #12 Grimauld Place, it says that the things they threw out included a, "heavy gold locket which none of them could open." This means that most likely the person with the locket now is Kreacher (he rescued things that they intended to throw out), or Mundungus (he stole things to sell). This also supports the theory the Regulus is RAB as that would explain why the locket was in the black manor rather then in the cave.

I believe that Snape and Dumbledore planned his death. Clearly Dunbledore knew that he was about to die, yet he showed no fear when all of the death eaters came. He sounded like he was begging to Harry, when he was speaking to Snape, because he wanted to make sure that Snape killed him. Dumbledore most likely knew about the unbreakable vow, so he knew that either he had to die, or Snape did. Dumbledore most likely decided that Snape was more valuable then he was at this point. He also knew that if Snape killed him then Draco would remain innocent and savable. To Dumbledore this was most likely far more important than his life.

I also believe that Dubledore's portrait will be important in the next book. It is, after all, an exact replica of Dumbledore from appearance to knowledge.

That is all for now