Reviews for Children of a Lesser God
Aisha Kaltinera chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Right. Faving. I very nearly read it and went on my merry way. Paused. Then had to review. This was rather brilliant. I like how it all flows, it really gives some background. *sniff* It was pretty sad.
cartoon moomba chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is old, but damn, it gave me the chills. :)
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was awesome! Very cool, hearing about their origins.
waugh chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh man.

This was written a while ago and I barely ever comment on fic, but they were all heartbreaking and Squall's made me wince and Seifer's made me actually gasp (talk about foreshadowing) and in conclusion this is the best fic ever. Yeah.
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
every part of this managed sending chill to me.
aerisofthewhite chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
wonderful! I couldn't work out the difference between seifer and Zell, but that was my own stupidity. i could guess, but i'd probably be wrong. I adored the Squall! It was wonderful! I never did like those flower-shop people...
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Riveting in all its scenarios. :)
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Wow! that's great! I loved how you gave them all lifes before the orphanage. It's something overlooked by many. Well done!
meroe chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
yeah, that's a very good title.
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This was great I loved how you showed them all having parents and the cercamstances that led to them being given to the orphanage I also liked the inclusion of Julia and Caraway and how you showed how the people of Winhill hated Laguna I always have suspected that the old lady had something to do with it she seemed to know a lot and when she sees Sqaull walks straight into her house.
Miki-Death-Strike chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh my! You are really amazing! The writing, of course was unique and gorgeous, the way you could delve into the characters and give us more insight on their past as children was dead on. I loved it a lot(and yes, the title was the best ever ).

Man, this was great!
Fair as Sebastian chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Good story. If you wanted to, you could definitely turn this into more than a oneshot. But either way, good job.
Ryfee chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
very interesting.
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
youve presented something never done before, with the sharp wit and immpecable story telling, youve made this a very fine read. Kudos to you! Thanks for posting!

-Dead Pollen
Heligoland chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Wow, that is fantastic. Each of the tales are amusing in their own right, but the thing I like best is the little shaping nudges of their early years - even gender role stuff! That shouldn't make me as happy as it does. All of it's absolutely dead on. I particularly liked Irvine's. And Seifer's. And Quistis's. Screw it, I loved all of them.