Reviews for Simple Gifts
herbsandlemons chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Hi, this doesnt suck. LOL. Its pretty interesting so far my guesses so far are either shes in the internet, which was pushed aside after a few chapters for me new theory... samara is now a pregnacy. Babies!
Titananicus chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
H,this doesn't suck,please continue it.
Lone Warrior2 chapter 36 . 9/11/2011
*whine* I wish there was more to this story. I really loved it. I would read both this one and the other one... in fact i think i have. Did i finish the other one? We'll find out if i reviewed it. Anyway... great story. I really wish there was more.

Lone
Lone Warrior2 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I know you haven't updated this in a very long time.. but I'll go ahead and review since you asked. I love it so far. I love everything I've read by you... you've just got such an amazing writing style. I can't wait to read more.
Tagath chapter 36 . 3/22/2010
I'm awfully sorry to discover now that you've decided to stop writing that story... I really liked it a lot.

Well, I'll just have to read your crossover fanfic now...
Tagath chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
I just wanted to say... this is probably the greatest Ring fanfiction I've read so far, and I'm loving every single part of it.

It's really great to see someone taking the pain of actually following the events of the movie and creating a plot. It doesn't seem to appear very often in this fandom...
Abrams Generation Trekkie chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
I'm totally addicted so far. I'm a huge fan of the movies and this doesn't disappoint in the least! You write very well, which is extremely refreshing for fanfic. I absolutely love the forensic science aspect of it, too. I'm going to get back to reading. Great work!
kaytee83 chapter 36 . 12/26/2009
Aw MAN!
kaytee83 chapter 19 . 12/26/2009
Chapter 19 now. Just had to comment on its excellence - I got a genuine buzz of fear when Samara walked up behind Drew at the fridge. That's some great writing.
kaytee83 chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
I've spent the last while reading this story from the start and am really enjoying it. Your characterisation is quite excellent, it's refreshing to read intelligent prose on a site like this ;)

Commenting on chapter 13 because the Bog King story's similarities with The Ring is pretty interesting. Did you know the story already or come across it otherwise? I wonder if it was the initial idea from where the book came from.

Well... back to reading I go!
SakuraCherryTree chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I must say that I am liking this story very much. I can tell that you've got a good plot coming and will not disappoint. This was the first Ring fanfic that I came across, and so far it's really good, it's only the first chapter and I'm impressed. Looking forward to reading more.
Ari.L.S chapter 36 . 6/16/2009
Wow.

I spent about two hours reading this story. By the time I reached the last chapter I had to pee SO bad, but I just couldn't drag myself away from the computer for two minutes. I had chills crawling down my spine since the beginning. About thirty minutes into my reading, my little brother walked into my room without knocking and I jumped off of the bed and screamed my head off (that's how tense things got!).

I'm very sad that you ended up getting writer's block ( I really wanted to see how things would turn out. I'm going to look for your other works. That'll have to wait until tomorrow, though, because it's getting late and I need to study for my English final (heh-heh ;; ) Until then, this story is going on my 'Favorites' list.

All in all: awesome plot, wonderful writing. Thanks for a great two hours )

-Ari Summers
naioka1992 chapter 36 . 6/8/2009
This is the first Ring/Ringu fanfic I've read and my God is it good. The plot is so intriguing, particularly with the way you slowly keep revealing and adding to it.

I love the new side to Samara; how she is both loved and is loving, when she protects Claire at various points - she does love her mommy!

I am sad that this story won't be completed, and if you do come up with more inspiration, me and about 150 other people will be dying to read it. I am subscribing to this adn favouriting it.

Through all of this you've managed to maintain the things I really love about the Ring/Ringu film - there is horror, but nothing unnecessary to the plot; there is an interesting plot; and there is always more to Samara and her story. WELL DONE! .
JediClaire chapter 36 . 4/25/2009
Great story, wish you could write more. Thank You.
almuvira chapter 36 . 4/14/2009
YOU! EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL THING!

In the end you didn't know where you were going did you? How disappointing because I was excited that it was nearing the end.

This story was amazing, I wish you'd have finished it though.