Reviews for Trilogy: Tragedy, Tribulation and Triumph
Marj123 chapter 26 . 11/3/2009
I like this best of all of yours I've read.
Marj123 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
A promising start, though I'm wild with Harry for promising too much money to the blasted Dursleys! I'd even rather that he'd made the promise without intending to fulfil it, - I'm sure they've lied to him over the years.
emeraldchickpea chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
I'm enjoying the story very much. I do have a comment on how the story is 'displayed'.

In the next two sections, one refers to the present tense with Harry and Snape and the other to the past tense with Snape and Lily; however, there's no line of demarcation to separate one section from the other.

HPSSHPSSHPSSHPSS)

(section 1)

Harry nodded and turned towards the door, and then stopped at the door saying, “I’m not sorry. Now let’s go.”

(SSLPSSLPSSLPSSLPSSLP)

(section 2)

Snape stood at the one of the doors to Azkaban and looked down at the chasm before him. He always apparated back and forth to Azkaban at the Lord’s bidding when the spells on the fortress were removed and had never had to physically navigate the intricate and horrific corridors of the castle or the horrible landscape that surrounded it. He now stood at the precipice and looked out over the moat that was hundreds of meters deep.

He knew that one had only to put their foot out and walk across the chasm on an invisible floor. There was an employed to make it look like one would fall into the gorge and die instantly and very few knew that it existed. He held the basket with the cat in one hand and his wand in the other,...

(HPSSHPSSHPSSHPSS)

I've seen authors use the initials of the two main characters in the story, or the two main characters in the section of the story, to telegraph what pair is featured in the next segment. See my parentheses above.

I don't know what characters are allowed and which are stripped when you upload. I do know the initials without parentheses do make it through. Maybe someone else can give you some additional characters that are allowed?

This is just a thought to help the reader keep track of the action.
Jimbocous chapter 26 . 4/26/2008
Nicely done and again some very unique twists. Good job. I am a bit confused by the tag that shows it's to be continued. Perhaps a sequel, and, if so I'll find it. Thanks for a fun read.
plbsgirl chapter 26 . 5/17/2007
This is a wonderful story! I felt as if I were reading the work of JK! WOW. Even given the other Fan Fics I have read I have remained certain that Snape is vile and evil. You have shown me that there is hope for him.

That being said, again, please pay attention to the "then" and "than"s. It's a pet peeve of mine, sorry.
SilverMichaels chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh, I LOVE this!
Monnbeam chapter 26 . 4/25/2007
brilliant story cant wait to read the next one
MexicanMuggle chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Natasha great story, you did it again , by capturing the spirit of the characters, Inspiring , thank you
leiselmae chapter 26 . 4/10/2007
You have a rare talent. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to the sequel you allude to in the epilogue.
Tom Robinson chapter 26 . 4/9/2007
oh that was good, I really enjoyed it.

I hope you meant that "to be continued..." at the end there. :)
eriiiiiiiin chapter 26 . 4/9/2007
oh oh my god i want more lol i need more this story is just as good as jk's you are an amazing writer you are able to make me see everything as if jk wrote it herself, many rounds of applause 10/10 ! keep up the great writing
firegirl08 chapter 26 . 4/8/2007
wow. wow. this was the best hp story i've read so far. i'm absolutely numbed by it...:) great job.
littlesandy chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
It is uncanny that I began reading this Fic because I thought I had read and reviewed it,but up to now it is not familiar to me,It is an amazing piece of work so mind works wonders in ideas,and you writing never ceases to entrance me Sandy
eriiiiiiiin chapter 23 . 4/7/2007
oh more please :) i love this story, sorry i did not realise there were more chapters to be added
cmtaylor531 chapter 22 . 4/7/2007
I love it... Awesome story this cant be the end!