Reviews for Inspiration
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Please, please tell me that this is the first installment of a series; I loved this story. You have once again nailed the Cuddy/House dynamic, and the interspersed introspection of each character is balanced nicely with the musical element-I wish this story had a soundtrack!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Very cute story. Love the detail and subtle emotion you put into it. Great job.
Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
that was so sweet and so cute i loved it!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Inspiration

Author: The Madhatter2

Hi! I saved this page since so long ago. I forgot already when. I have read it only now and I enjoyed it so much. It is so good and full of emotions. I feel guilty for not reviewing. You deserve one, it is a really good one. On of the best I have read so far. You captured them perfectly. Kudos.

is this already finish?
defiaureve chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I love the way you write Huddy. Honestly. We have seen House's muse and she looks exactly like Cuddy. And the way they can go from sharing a beautiful, tender, moving moment to snark is fantastic. Another great piece.
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
aw now i really really want to hear my boyfriend play piano..it's beautiful..this story is too..great job! i lvoed it! it's going in my favorites...it was awesome
nothingblankempty chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is so moving and sweet. As a student musician I love how the music reflects House's feelings. Huddy forever!
silver-screen-953 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
loved every word of it. omg.
HouseAddiction chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
You're back!

Hooray!

Missed your Huddy writing!

*hugs*

This was awesome, as always!

Fluff and tender and I loved it!

*sigh*

That was awesome!

Totally highlighted their friendship and relationship and how much they mean to each other even if they don't always show it and I liked that part of it!

Please come out with another Huddy one again soon!

Much love.

HA
med-anomaly chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Cute scene. Coincidentally, in my med school, we actually have an old piano in one of the classrooms and every now and then random people (students, doctors, nurses, etc.) stop over to play it. None of them are as good as House though.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I really love this great job.
leanaplumz chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
This is really sweet... and I think it would be great if something similar to this was to happen on the show... bring the Huddyness to life!
addicted2coffee chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
that was absolutely beautiful! really great job :)
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Absolutely brilliant job. I love how you contrasted their feelings toward each other and expressed them with the music they played. Perfectly in-character, obviously.