Reviews for Demon's Feign, Merlin's Pain
MeinNameIstHase chapter 19 . 4/14
The problem with Harry for other people is, that he is very hard to kill, and that he always finds dedicated friends, who help him recover, and that he becomes stronger with surviving yet another threat. But with all those characteristics people might be able to live, if Harry wasn't also strongly opiniated and unafraid to fight for his convictions. Summa summarum, he's a hero and I just loved the tale of his deeds and misadventures in this strange new world.
molyneux chapter 19 . 3/26
it is now 2.30 in the morning and I have spent the past day reading this story. I loved the story. well done.
Abbgy chapter 2 . 3/25
i didnt like this chap as much.
Abbgy chapter 1 . 3/25
You've got Dresden's POV down.

I,however think that the pacing is WAY too fast.
A.ALIgator chapter 6 . 3/15
Love it, awesome story, hilarious.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
That has to be one of the best chapters i have read.
Nox chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Wow just ... Epic!
kffs chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
Tremendous.
ladyowl chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
" an evil torturous Netherlander"... huh. The Dutch reputation seems to have gotten a bit out of hand... Best, LO
Sebby47 chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Great crossover! I'm crossing my fingers that you'll start up the next part of this story soon. This was a most enjoyable read and I hope you keep up the hard work. There aren't that many good Dresden files crossovers out there but im happy to say yours was a most enjoyable read. Hopefully ill be reading more of this story soon, keep my mind off the wait for the next Dresden book.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
Where are these episodic chapters that you said you were going to write? Are you still deciding what to do first? Or did you give up on them?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
LOVE IT!
Joncis chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
"I thought you ate children but then I gave you a chance and saw you don't eat children, and realized we had something in common."

That was probably my favorite line in this story thus far. Especially when considering the context.
CaBuckeye chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
HP may be a host now; but, is he still a "speaker"? (courtesy of HD's "magic trick" that removed HP's horcrux)
frozenthrone23 chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
holy shit! that was one hell of a ride! a sequel to this would be fucking epic.. maybe Harry and Harry going back to Potter-verse.. damn!