Reviews for Demon's Feign, Merlin's Pain
ews1 chapter 19 . 1/22
I really enjoyed this even if I felt confused by it at times. Thankyou for writing this.
island.dred.insomniac chapter 19 . 1/21
This is a brilliant depiction of Tom Riddle. The one that Bella Black fell in love with and followed as a true fanatic and acolyte. Well done.
PrometheusII chapter 19 . 1/16
Finally, finally I followed all the recommendations on DLP and read this story. Always before I was a bit put off because at first glance, it did not seem to be Harry-centric, does not take place in the HP universe etc etc... but after having read a few other Dresden files/HP crossovers, it is possible to understand everything.

Quite awesome :)
Zedicus101 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Great ending, but kinda disappointed there was no actual rap out from the fallen angel front.
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Dafuq...

You had way to much fun with that.
Lord Sigfry chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
This is funny.

I guess...it's fine if she lives.
Lord Sigfry chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Noooooo!

Why is she alive?

RUINED!
xvector chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
A phenomenal journey. Thank you, nuhuh!
GenetiX23 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Different. Very different.

Still think Awaken Sleeper's Harry is more awesome, but I can see why people liked this one. It's not bad, but it's too "jumpy," I guess. Lots of jumping around with regard to plot, lots of immediately introduced and them discarded plot devices, lots of unexplained events.

It's not the writing style I dislike (Ulysses is about the worst that can get, though Ellison's Repent Harlequin is pretty close.) It's the disconnected plot and the deliberate refusal to utilize all plot devices and the like available to you.
GenetiX23 chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
...Harry's channeling fucking Voldemort.
GenetiX23 chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Well, Harry's a hell of a lot more sane. He's also sort of half in charge of a homicidal half-angel demon child.

This certainly didn't turn out the way I thought it would.
Ka chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
Huh. That was kind of epic actually.
just me 5000 chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Great story, very original and well thought out. Also kudos for good spelling and lack of giant ploy holes
just me 5000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Wow! Love this so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
This story has/had potential but its bloody confusing and there are parts that don't make sense and you deviate from canon Dresden way to much