Reviews for She Smiled Back
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Lovely.

Thank you for writing.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Nice. That was a good missing scene and it fitted just nicely into the canon ep and filled in the gaps. Good characterisation too. :)
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Very nice! :D really liked it.
PuffofLogic chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Aww, that was great! You're right, the episode made that little bit easy to slip right in! I'd like to add this to my C2, if you'd rather I didn't, just let me know. Fantastic story, I really liked it! :D
Kavanaugh chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Beautifully written - I very much enjoyed this! I was hoping there'd be some Ten/Martha stories up here already but so far I've not found all that many, so was very glad to see this. Their chemistry looks like it's going to be an awful lot of fun to play around with and this really was the perfect little missing scene.

I hope you carry on and write a few more snippets as the series progresses - I'll be looking for you!
Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Fantastic! Really good! I'm serious. Gotta read more of your stuff eh?
Rose-is-gone-get-over-it chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Brilliant. You struck just the right tone and it really made me smile.

I'm sick of reading Rose/Doctor reunion fanfics. They've been done to death and it's great to see someone moving away from them, taking up the baton and writing Martha so positively, the way she deserves.

Well done you. :D
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I liked this, i like the Doc/Martha pairing
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
tehehhe v. good. and it fits in perfectly :D:D
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Very nicely done. Poor sonic screwdriver, even if it is the most ridiculously convenient plot device since the universal translator.

Anyhoo, C2ing...
della chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
really liked this, think martha is gonna be a great character.
Cute Gallifreyan chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Excellent one shot. You did a good job on this.
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Beautifully done! Excellent characterization of the Doctor. It's lovely to see positive Martha fic.