Reviews for Call Me When You're Sober
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
please update. i like where this story is going.
njan chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
Beat the living shit out of eriol .. That four eye freaking bastard . he will never be half the man syaoran is

Stupid fucktard.
Kaida Li chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love this story !
Dandy352 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
You seriously have to finish this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Gosh, it's been a long time since I actually wrote PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE in a review. BUT, this is definitely WORTH it! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

God bless you :D I really like your story, as in REALLY REALLY LIKE! I love it!

Sincerely,

Dandy
Dandy352 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Someone kill Eriol! PLEASE!

Gosh, I now realized, it's odd to have the word "please" combined with the sentence "kill someone" in one sentence.

Nice chappie!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
WOW! What a PLOT!

First, I really laughed at the the humor of this,

"...However, when he really did see this Sakura girl face to face, he couldn't stop asking the heavens, "How the hell did you make this creature so god-damn beautiful?"

Then with the sudden twist in the end, WOW just WOW! Great start!
sakura240 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Kura: Man...Eriol is awful in here...O-o

Berry: *nods*

Kura: Love the story though! :D It's so cool how Syao kicked Eriol's butt! XD And Tomoyo...damn her. She made Sakura's life with Eriol horrible.

Berry: *nods* Please update soon.

Kura: YA HEAR! JA NE!
confessions of a band geek chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I love it! Please continue!
Shiona Acitiu chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I know I've already reviewed your story, but I wish you'd update this story.I really would love to see things work Tomoyo still love Syaoran?And why is Eriol so jealous?He got what he wanted...Tomoyo...Anyway...Please update...
SS chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

#$%&*! update already!
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Lol. "Can you stay with me tonight?"

Best. Line. Ever. xD

I'm so proud of Sakura, lol. She cursed for the very first time! x3
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
please continue!
Raine chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Nice writing style and interesting plot... I would love to read more, however you don't seem to update anymore. It's a shame, especially because you left the readers with such an interesting cliffhanger. Many people have positivly reviewed and asked for more updates. Why don't you try picking up the story once again?
superdeadaccount123 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
please upate my lord
Sarah Zitter chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
I like this story so far. Please can you continue with this story. I would love it if you could please let Syaoran and Sakura will stay as lovers forever and then let them get married later on PLEASE. PLEASE e-mail me back at sarah.

From,