Reviews for Here, Kitty!
fishy-chii chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Sasuke my friend, u r very good at running
mon-mon chapter 38 . 12/25/2011
OMG SASUES IS ALIVE! (ok enough of that) i belive that this story was really good no matter what anybody else thinks or says. It was also very original and i loved it.
silferdeath chapter 38 . 7/30/2011
could you make a sequel on the ending 2? i love it so much!

silferdeath
Last to Cross chapter 38 . 6/5/2011
Why did he even leave? I think I liked the first one more. Awesome story! Loved it to death! Heart-breaking and beautiful.
You are my Math chapter 38 . 5/15/2011
nice!
omfg chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i apologize if my previous review insulted you.

i didn't really intend to call you a hypocritical bitch, but i suppose i let my irritation get the best of me and it slipped. again - i apologize for calling you that, as well as for mentioning that i could write better when i was 11.

however, i will not apologize for critiquing your story the way i did, because i feel that everything i said in that review is true, and i was merely offering constructive criticism. perhaps i did not put it into the nicest and gentlest words, but still.

btw i obsess over sasusaku, too. just saying.
omfg chapter 38 . 2/26/2011
oh. my. gosh.

i'm sorry, but i absolutely dislike your writing. don't get me wrong, i like the storyline - it's very creative, but the way you wrote it is simply appalling. the chapters are significantly shorter than typical chapters, your verb tenses switch between present and past all the time, your characterization is incredibly vague, and your story was rushed like there was no tomorrow.

out of curiosity, i read your profile, and you mentioned that you hate cheesy stories, and that you're a hypocrite, since you dislike cheese, yet your stories are cheesy as well. i can't agree more. you sound like such a hypocritical bitch (excuse my foul language).

i understand that you wrote this story back in 2007, but even i could write better than that when i was 11.
Someone but not no one chapter 17 . 6/7/2010
ROFLMAOOL (rolling on the floor laughing my ass off out loud)
Someone but not no one chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
YAYZ awesomeeeee
Hannah Evans chapter 38 . 1/20/2010
Hey! You don't know me yet and I don't know when you wrote this story, but I decide to leave you a review anyway. I liked the story a lot. However, I thought i was going to have to kill you when you killed Sasuke off. (heh heh, I'm kind of HUGE Sasuke fan...) But, I decided to read until the end, and I have to say, I much prefer the second ending! X) I havn't read your second story yet, so wait for reviews on that one. Bye! (If you couldn't tell, this IS a positive review)
AngelBabe09 chapter 38 . 8/14/2009
Well shit i like the second ending better!
GivenUpHope chapter 38 . 2/8/2009
That was wonderful, that was simply amazing! You described everything so well, and kept everyone in character! Wow, I loved that story so much!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 38 . 12/12/2008
I HATE IT AND I LOVE IT! I LOVE THE SECOND ENDIN! THAT WAS MUCH BETTER!
MiseryBlossom chapter 38 . 11/8/2008
omg *sniffs* i was crying in ending 1 of how sad it was and then in ending 2 i was crying of happyness, it took me 3 hours 2 read the whole story and i was laughing and crying and smiling the whole way though, im ganna be reading Get ready to be schooled next ill start that tomoro cuz my nans kicking me off the comp lol P

jus leaveing the feedback P but i loved it very mych YAY KITTYS