Reviews for Fashion Statement
satomika chapter 1 . 5/30
Nice!

I love it!

I hope this was what was actually running inside Kishimoto's mind~

Ugh~

Why did he pair Shika with Tema anyway?
It's annoying and frustrating ~
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 1 . 5/17
Omg, that was AWESOMESAUCE! Buuuurn, Temari!
aesthetically chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
YUS I LURVV IT
TrustMe-IJustGetWeirder chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
thats so cute! I love this paring to death! Shika and Ino are perfect for each other in every way now- even fashion! God I love this story!
Shikainofans chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
AND OBVIOUSLY I LOVE YOUR STORY
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
XDd
little-hina chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Another of your great Ino x Shika fanfic! Really love it!
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
this is so cute. Short and to the point.
Great job!
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LOL! *raises her hand* I admit I'm not a Temari fan, I love Shika x Ino together. So I was quite surprised to find a story of Temari bashing? (I'm putting a questions mark because I'm not sure if it's considered bashing.) And for that, I say thank you!
tina chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I am a new reader of your fan fictions! However, I love them all! I never thought of her fashion statements till this fan fiction and you are completely right! She wore arm warmers just like Sasuke when she had a crush on him! But when he left, she didn't have them on at all! Also, when they are older, ino is wearing fashion to shikamaru which is so awesome! Thank you for pointing this out! I love your fan fiction!
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was really good. I never noticed that she dressed like Sasuke before Shippuden and more like Shikamaru in the Shippuden! That is so cool, great evidence for their relationship. Thanks for posting.
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
FFFF I actually didn't notice this! *And I call myself a ShikaIno fan? GASP xD* Thank you for pointing it out!

... I squeed when Shika came down to see Ino. Sexy xDD

Man... I see so much heat between ShikaIno and ShikaTema fans (I nearly typed ShikaTeme, LOL. Not intentional. Sleepy is sleepy xD).

And congrats on your stats! Which I have no doubt have grown since you posted this ;)
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Gorgeous. Of course. And great concept. By far, the best pairing. :D

-CR
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aww! I loved it! :D I love how Ino was just like, "Um, yeah. DUH." about the entire thing.
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010