Reviews for Threw a Water Balloon at Dwight Shrute
A Sub-Creator chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I read this story sometime last year and re-read it again recently. The same as last time, It. Blew. My. Mind.

This is a great fanfic, and it left me wanting more. I wish it was longer, but as a fellow fanfiction author, I understand that, sometimes, when you have an idea, you just want to get it out there.

I did have a few minor problems with it, though, besides its short length: I don't think Roy would have cheated on Pam, and where was Ryan during all this? Also, I have a tendency to become slightly annoyed when two characters come together in a crossover. Mostly because a crossover is already a special event, and then to have a story arc as important as two characters finally getting together close during it, well... I just feel like it's overkill. But, hey, that's my problem. Plus, I'm doing the same thing in one of my crossover fics, so where the hell do I come off criticizing you for it!

Anyway, once again, really, really fantastic job here. Your story was actually the first one I added into my community, "Interesting Fanfics". I really hope you consider writing a sequel to this. Maybe it could happen after "Earl" ended, and the Camden County gang come back to the office, only to find out that Michael has left with Holly. That would also give them a chance to meet some of the new characters the show has added, like Andy, Erin, Gabe and Nellie.
But, long review short: This was great.
dwight chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
2 of my favrote shows in one awesome! what you should of done though at the end of joys letter you should of put dummy
puddingcup chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
hehehhehhehe yay XD this was awesome!

lol The Office and My Name is Earl are two of my favorite shows :D

awesome story!
thewinchestergospel chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
I really enjoyed this story; it made me smile. I like both The Office and My Name Is Earl, so it was neat to find them both bundled up in a cute little story like that :)
edwards-angel22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL too bad they're not making My Name Is Earl anymore, you could send this into them and see if they'd make a special crossover episode of it. That would be awesome. You have all the characters down, amazing job lol
Greendaygirl94 chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
Wow that was great! I read it all in one sitting! You need to write another one! :)
MayukoSon chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
Wow I just read all the chapters now and I have to say this was even better than I thought it would be. You had all the characters down perfectly. I liked all the little tidbits you put in from each show. This was a great crossover fic, it worked so well.
Freebird87 chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
Dwight hates SODA? LOL!
pyrodude6633 chapter 11 . 10/4/2007
sweet story, plz write a sequil!
alan is stupid chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
I can't possibly describe how wonderful this fic is. The Office and My Name is Earl are two of my favorite shows, and you've pulled them together wonderfully and stayed true to both shows all the way through. Truly a brilliant fic, and it will always hold a spot on my favs.

-Audrey
MorganisM-Lve chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
that was really good
BobMcBobbins chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
This is great so far..

but why did you put that last bit in about Pam looking at the camra soesnt quite fit in

but other than that it absoloutly brilliant

well dun
Jessika Organa Solo chapter 11 . 6/2/2007
That story was hysterically AWESOME!
Chikka Li chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
Hola! You update pretty fast i must say. I loved that episode where randy sings time after time. he is so cute and funny. Everyone was in character and i loved it. Thanks for a good story.

Always Chikka
Swann Hunter chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
I've always wanted to read an Office/Earl crossover, and this one seems quite promising. Update soon!