Reviews for A Long Ways Away
Forgotmypassword chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I liked the first chapter. The second chapter made me a bit confused...did tornac die?... is Murtagh older now?...did he ever leave?...maybe these questions were answered and I just didnt catch them. But anyways, I still hope u continue this! I still want to see what happens next and theres always ways to improve. :) Please update soon!
Vullinia chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
I'm interested to see where this is going to go
mononoke rider chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
hm.. i agree with Palomino Viper. why the hell america? that is a stupid place to choose.. from alagaesia an unknown world of mystery to america? why? and i'm too lazy to click on that other guy who's review is on top of Palomino Viper's but i hope he gets this message:

what kind of an idiot writer would mix characters who are from extremely different stories? where's the originality in that?

anyhow, i think your story is very.. how do you say this,, crap.

maybe you can keep trying but i don't really recommend it unless your writing really really really really improves.
Given-Inside chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Your right, it does start to make more sense. Good work
TheFlyingPotatoes64 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
YAH! ANOTHER LOSER OF MY KIND! I've just started making Fanfictions, so I'm a loser, too. Don't feel bad, Ember-san. And I agree that Eragon Shadeslayer is OUT! I mean...he gets old.

Besides, Murty's hotter. And he must've been so cute as a child. I'm hoping to create a fanfic about Murtagh being transported to America after being turned into an 11-year-old again. Hopefully if it goes well, he'll join The Fellowship of The Muffins (whom consist of Murtagh, three girls, one half-boy-half girl, and Sephiroth from FFVII AC.). Don't excuse me of cheating, k?
Palomino Viper chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
WHY THE HELL AMERICA! IT COULD HAVE SOME BETTER PLACE THAT IS UNDISCOVERED IN THE SAME WORLD AS ALAGAESIA! BUT NO! WHY THE HELL AMERICA! I FEEL SO DISAPPOINTED! NO ORIGINALITY!

P.S.

sorry, but really... couldn't you have thought of something better?
DaAlCh chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I really can not say if that is good or bad, because it is really short. But I really REALLY hope the next chapters will be longer than this.
Given-Inside chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Nice and vivid. I guess Murtagah was a smart toddler? I never kenw one that could speak...or act like that, but you portrayed his innocence well and I want to see more of this. Nice work