Reviews for Five Ways Jesse McNally Never Died
Vonn chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I really wish that Jesse could have been a main character. I love what you've done here. :)
redwitch3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So i had a sudden urge to see if there was any fiction out there about Jesse and this appeared top of the list - I can definitely see why. Really enjoyed this. Well written, sweet, fun and despite its length (or lack there off) it still got me feeling rather emotional!

*sniff* Jesse! *sob*
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Interesting, really. I can certainly believe that if Jesse had lived beyond the series opening story, he would have died later on, most likely. People die eventually, and in the end you can't avoid it - a man who you might push out of the path of an oncoming car on one day, could slip and break his neck on a bath tub the next day. I like this list of possibilities, especially since they all exemplify likely and probably scenarios - I like the one in 'Passions' best, followed by 'Seeing Red'.

gODSPEED!
EmeraldCityTourist chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
An incredible fic. You made me care more about Jesse in a few minutes than I ever did in the pilot of Buffy. Fantastic.
melodrome chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This is fantastic.

Like, so good.

Jesse was a really good character, for the dozen or so lines he had. I'm glad you offered to extend him into the series.

I'm also really impressed with the way you managed to bring him in with such ease even though he hadn't been in the series. You didn't provide any background, and you didn't have to; you brought him in with very convincing grace, like he'd been there the whole time.

You also brought about his character very well. Each of his non-deaths here were heroic in increasing ways. It sounds like he would add a very warm dynamic the group didn't quite have, especially in the later seasons.

Again, very nice. I loved it.
Mutant Enemy 27 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
..jeez..now you have me missing Jesse. It would have been really cool to see his character progress (and possibly die another way). It always upset me that you're supposed to think that Jesse was best friends with Willow and Xander and they acted like he never existed after he died. Once again you picked really workable moments to write about. Kudos.
Bradlee chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
aww! I love it! I kinda wish Jesse had stayed in the gang now, lol. My fav had to be the Glory one.