Reviews for But That Was The Thing
KBecks87 chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
i know you worte this forever ago, but i just wanted to let you know that i absoutly love it!
nylady chapter 12 . 9/20/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story. I hope you intend to update or write another story.
GoodBoy Dexter chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
I really liked it. looking forward to your future postings
GoodBoy Dexter chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
“Kevin,” Tommy said slowly, pursing his lips. “Mr. O’Brien doesn’t even drive a car.”

“Yeah, so?”

“You can’t get car keys, from someone who doesn’t drive a car.”

I cracked up when I read this. very funny
time is a waste of life chapter 12 . 7/20/2007
i absoultely did enjoy it...i cannot wait to read more of your material. Do you think it'll be more black donnelley's fics or are you going to move on to a new subject?

Whatever it is i'm excited...and awesome job on this story. really, all i can say is awesome.
Sam666 chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
Loved the whole brothers dymanic that you had going.
WishfulWriting chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
OVER? Okay so I wasn't expecting it to end at all on this chapter, even if you did say it would be ending soon. I was in complete denial. But I actually respect you a lot for wrapping it up when the time came, instead of dragging things out forever, which is what I usually do, and that would've taken away from the story. To be honest, no matter what, I'll always want more! I love your writing and I love the way you portray the guys. You ended it really well actually, I love when Tommy pretended to turn Kevin in, haha. I was like, no way Tommy is that fed up, and then I just laughed. I'll miss this story a lot so I really hope that you write more and put up new stories soon! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.
TrinityRayne chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
It's over? :( I know what you mean, it's freaking hard to come up with an ending but you did a great job on the entire thing, beginning to end. The whole time you kept everyone in character and made everything believable, nothing too out there. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Erin chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
I can't tell you enough how much I loved this story. I just loved the flashbacks. I would love for you to write more stories especially ones that explore the relationships between the four brothers. I also love it when the relationship between them and their parents are featured too. And of course any story that features Kevin is great! You are such a talented writer and your story was so entertaining and addictive. I can't wait for other stories.
Sam666 chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
Great flashback, poor Jimmy
WishfulWriting chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
How is every word so perfect! You are such a great writer. I've been anticipating a new chapter for a while now so I was so thrilled when I saw you'd updated. Such a great chapter, I always want more! I'm glad you're including more of the father now too. And very skillfully done. The way you write them is so realistic. I'm sure Tommy's been missing to Jimmy a bit because of guilt, and young Sean and Kevin are just too lovable the way you write them. When Kevin and Joey were stealing the car and had the conversation about Mary, I swear I felt like I was watching the show. Great job as usual!
Erin chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
I'm so glad you updated. I was beginning to get worried. I loved this chapter just as much as the others and I'm also glad you included Bobby Donnelly in this chapter. The flashback was great as usual. I really liked the interaction between Bobby and his boys. I can't wait for more!
TrinityRayne chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
I'm so glad you updated! This chapter was amazing. The virgin Mary in the stolen care was hilarious. And I loved seeing Bobby in the flashback. Can't wait for more:)
time is a waste of life chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
this story equals fantastic! haha...sorry if i didn't review to chapter 9, i honestly cannot remember either way.

and i know i've already told you this...but i really like the flashbacks...and i liked how this one carried over two chapters.

anyways, there's not much else to say other than it is fantastic, though i suppose i could use a few more adjectives. magnificent comes to mind ) but i might have spelt it wrong, hahaha. anyways...write more soon! haha.
Frankiethegreat chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I really like this story, all the characters are really in character! It's a damn shame the Black Donnellys got canceled. (