Reviews for The Return
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
I hope you're planning on continuing this story at some point, since it's quite creative.

There's one thing about chapters 6 and 7...I think you took a long time to update between those two chapters, because you seem to have completely forgotten what you were writing about in chapter 6 when you wrote 7. A good example is what happened to the friend Bill called Rana who went to Privet Drive with him to help the fight, and another is where the hell Draco came from in chapter 7, as he wasn't with Bill before the attack...You seem to have written the pre-battle and the battle events twice?

Otherwise, as I said, your idea is creative, and you should get back into it.
JuleMaker chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Omo! Update. Pleasee /
DNAyres chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
I love this story. You have an amazing plot line an the characters are so well developed. Please tell me you are not abandoning this? You simply have to continue this story is far too good to stop.
AccioFirebolt21065 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
917brat chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
wow this is so good and I really love harry's aunt really i so...though man you have got to feel for her too she is a strong woman that has my respect...even if she is only in a story.
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
This is also absolutely fantastic and amazing! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Hainbuche chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Hey, deine Story ist richtig gut.
Ich konnte die Nacht wegen dem Cut net schlafen. Hab mich als gefragt: findest er ihn, tut er's nich?
Hat mich total wirre gemacht. Hoffe, du schreibst bald weiter. Brenne auf eine Fortsetzung. LG H
Jalissa C. - iLoveTwilight chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
This is really good.
I love Greek gods & goddesses :)
Open-Minded ME chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY3 ! :) CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER-Mandy
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
love the story very much. please update soon. thank you very much
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I just finished the first story, pls tell me you update this regularly? Its epic and I need to know what's going on, I will cry legit tears.
Broken.is.my.name chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Please update! I can't wait to see what happens between Harry and Bill! :D :D
domsijohn chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
yeah harrys alive and he had a son yeah
domsijohn chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
have a baby girl for harrys baby
Evci chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Cant wait for more, love it so far ! Please update soon !