Reviews for Ecco the Dolphin II: Guardians Revival
Smegerama chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
This has been a good chapter over all. Great job!
Smegerama chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This is awesome! You've got a fan right here!
Itanu chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Mister Aquaorca,

That was a pretty good chapter. A few flaws, but other than that, it was pretty good.

Your grammar did have a flaw: toward the end you said, "More nicer looking." This is a double-positive: the more proper way to put it would be "nicer-looking" or "More nice-looking." I just thought I would point that out to you.

Your spelling, as far as I remember, was close to flawless. As usual, I think I saw an error I'm too lazy to find. Sorry about that.

So Ecco and his friends are going to set out on a new adventure? It's about darn time- let's get ready to rumble!

I look forward to reading and reviewing the next chapter, Mister Aquaorca.

Until next time, Mister Aquaorca!

Itanu chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Aquaorca,

That was a pretty good chapter.

Your grammar was good, but it was not flawless. You ended some quotes which end in the middle of sentences with periods when commas would have been more appropriate.

In addition to this, you also said "most closest friends," which is a double-positive. The more appropriate thing to put would be "closest" or "most close" friends.

Your spelling was wrong somewhere, but since I don't remember where and I am too much of a lazy slob to check exactly where it is, your spelling is, as far as I am concerned, flawless.

I love your use of words. Perhaps my favorite part was when you described the coral reef at the beginning of the chapter. I also love the action scene with the Great White Shark you put in there.

So, Ecco finally got to Atlantis and learned what the trouble with the gaurdian is, huh? Well, expect me to be reading and reviewing the next chapters, because I am hooked on this story!

This chapter was between pretty good and great, and it was definitely worth reading.

By the way, for future reference, are you a male or a female? Just asking.

DbKiT chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Heh. I like the humory bits. It's not all the way serious. But serious enough to take the story...seriously. You know what I mean.
Itanu chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Aquaorca,

That chapter, like the last, was amazing!

Your grammar was only a little off, missing a few commas and featuring 'came' where 'come' should have been. Other than that, your grammar is great.

As far as I saw, your spelling was flawless. If a word was misspelled, I certainly didn't see it at all.

I enjoy how you captured the personality of each of the characters. Surprisingly, even your OC's were very lifelike and fit right in with the plot. You should be proud of what you managed to accomplish- most other authors can't do that.

Once again, you made a great chapter. It also isn't as long as your other one, which is good. I look forward to reading the next chapter and seeing, as you say, "the perils of the coral reef."

Itanu the Author
Itanu chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Aquaorca,

That was an awesome chapter! I'm surprised nobody has reviewed this yet.

The grammar was nearly flawless. In fact, I don't recall seeing any flaws in grammar beyond forgetting to capitalize certain words and putting an apostrophe in the wrong place here and there.

You did pretty well as far as spelling goes. You did make a couple of typoes, like putting "well" where "will" should be and "They're" where "their" should be. On top of that, though, your spelling was perfect.

I enjoy the concept of how you started out with Ecco racing another dolphin, then gradually changing to the subject of the Foe returning to Earth. Plus, I can hardly wait to see what's troubling the gaurdian.

All-in-all, this is a great chapter, and I wish doom upon people who don't review it.

All right, just joking.