Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ODYSSEY
117Jorn chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
An with this, I just found a very good SEED fic. I like how your doing something similar to After War Gundam X!

Look forward for your next update!
The Blizzard Alchemist chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Ahhhhh! You stopped just at an incredible cliffhanger. Ryoko's past is starting to come into focus, and there were hints of the possibility of the Orb royal family surviving, plus the mystery of the fact that despite all the stories of radiation there are absolutely no traces in ANYTHING at Onogoro island.

*Sigh*

I know that stories that use non-canon characters typically have difficulty in getting attention. Hell, my longest story is one of these and it continues to have an incredibly low amount of hits, so I also have abandoned it (though I am taking source material and new ideas and making a spiritual successor). But stories like this are diamonds in the rough, and your story is interesting and original, incorporating little known machines and giving them new life and weaving a rich post-apocalyptic future.
The Blizzard Alchemist chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Ok, when I started reading this story I couldn't help but think "This seems like a cross between Gundam Sedd and Firefly." And then coincidences continued to pile up. This is not a bad thing

Patience? The grandpa remarks? You sir, without a doubt, have been well acquainted with the sci-fi great which is Firefly. This, combined with the feel of the not terribly well known Gundam X makes we really happy.

I am quite a fan of the Stargazer mechs, so it makes me happy that you have found a way to incorporate them into the story.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ryoko, but I am rather fond of the characters of Ian, Virgil and Gabriel as they are normal and seem to be Badass Normals.
Jman12394 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
WOW amazing story plz plz plz keep writing it i really want to see the end of this story
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
Great job on the story so-far.

One of the few on that is a truly compelling read.

A little disappointed that the fic is on indefinite hiatus. But, feel free to work on it again when you feel compelled to.

Keep up the good work.
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Nice work, Wing Zero Alpha. I like what you've got going on here.

I picking up an After War Gundam X vibe, and it feels SO right.

Plus, you've got the appearances of Stargazer mechs, which earns my approval as well. Long live Strike Noir!

Keep it up!
wpnsiu86 chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
Sorry for the late review. Somehow I never got an email update for this story.

You have once again delivered an excellent chapter. The tricky battle against the mysterious attackers kept me on the edge and added to the intrigue of this story. It really keeps me wondering about their true identity. Lee's short conversation with Lyn also left me very interested to know more about the "angels" that destroyed Orb. I have no idea who they are but I'm sure they will be tough enemies for the Odyssey crew.

Great job as always!
nick2951 chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
This fic definitly has a sense of mystery to it as well as action. Now I am hooked for life.

I have to admit that though I can really picture the PLANTs doing what they did, I have a sense that the whole story is not being told. Don't get me wrong, I am an EA fan through and through, but I have a feeling that the PLANTs did what they did for a reason.

Orb's destruction and the last couple of chapters dealing with the Island was a thriller to be sure. I want to know what happened and hopefully the full truth will be revealed at some point.

Your OCs are very interesting to read. I was quite surprised to find out most of their backgrounds and it has a sense of realism to them. The fact that a few are former members of Phantom Pain but are not genocidal maniacs is a very well thought out since it makes them human.

As for Ryoko, I have a feeling that she definitly more than an average Coordinator. If she is what I think she is, then I am curious to see how that came about and if her real parents are who I think they are. I look forward to more revelations about her in furture chapters.

As for the possible opponents, I have the feeling that either there is a new LOGOS out there or the real villians behind Orb's destruction is making a play. Sooner or later, there is bound to be a force that will try to unite the world; I wonder if you will have a new EA come about at some point in the fic.

This is an enjoyable fic and I look very forward to the day that you update; make it soon!
nick2951 chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
I have to say that this is one hell of a fic so far and I am sorry that I ignored it.

This has the feeling of being a Gundam X story within the CE universe.

I like the characters you have created and they certianly portay a sense of realism so far. Ryoko's genetic background is a great plot point as well as Gabriel being a former child soldier of the Blue Cosmos. In a sense, he reminds me of Sven from GSD Stargazer.

I also love the MS you are using. I happen to be a Earth Alliance Fanboy and love their MS and Gundams over ZAFT. The Strike Noir is actually my favorite and I am glad that you are using it.
Swords of Fire chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
A very fine and original story so far, almost reminds me of a Gundam SEED story in a Gundam X style universe. I look forward to more.
wpnsiu86 chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
Cool chapter. It's really sad to see Orb being destroyed, but it does make the story even more interesting. Now I'm even more eager to find out what exactly happened to Orb during the exodus. The unexpected appearance of Ryoko's grandfather during her flashback has got me wanting for more as well. It will be interesting to see what role he played in Orb back then. No action in this chapter, but still greatly enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
Asmus chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Cool.

Reading this chapter made me feel somewhat depressed and strange due to Orb being destroyed.

One question about the last paragraph...

Is Ryoko actually Kira's and Lacus's daughter? Because the short flashback of hers brought up some suspicions.
Deathzealot chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
*flinch* Yikes! Orb is gone. Just like that. I wonder who decided to destroy it, and wait Winters is Coast!. Heh! I wonder if Kaguya is still standing, though you did mentioned that ZAFT destroyed all the Mass Drivers. Also Lowe is still living... Heh! He really is lucky. Wonder if he still has Big Red, or at least some form of it. Also who cares about having six ms already, you could stack some of those Murasames in a corner or something. I would. Also the Gold Frame! I wonder why Mina did not take it out. *shakes head* Anyways another great chapter, I hope you can post some more chapters and soon.
wpnsiu86 chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
Nice chapter. The encounter between Ryoko and Pryde was engaging and I really enjoyed it. With the missiles fired, I'm really dying to know the aftermath of this incident. The fate of the crew of Odyssey after all these also interests me a lot. The conversation between Virgil and Ryoko was done nicely too. Maybe you're hinting a pairing? But anyway, I really enjoyed your story so far and I look forward to more from you. Great job!
Mr. Roberts chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
I'm going to mirror some previous comments and question why so few people have reviewed. This is a damned fine piece of work and I hope you keep it up... and update soon. And to be honest, I'm not picking up on any hints of who the other major character is. Or is there another chapter in this arc? Also, I very much hope that you'll be taking Ryoko, at the least, into space and to the PLANTs. But I'd imagine that would be in a while anyways. At any rate, like I said, keep it up.