Reviews for Ten Kisses In a Row
Anon chapter 1 . 4/1
This was excellent! The pace of the resuscitation was cliffhanging, juxtaposed with the softer slower moments in between - it was like you could feel him running out of time! Gorgeous writing!
Taila-Tai chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Yay, Bitches love Pocky!

This story was very well done. Very touching and my god... the feels... Don't get me started on them feels... Nah, seriously I loved it and I don't blame you for coming up with this brilliant idea in such a strange place. Inspiration strikes at weird times. Usually it has bad timing but oh well...

-Taila

P.S I love you too
Me chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
BEST THING EVER
Cielheart Ie'chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Sweeeeeet...

Don't know what else to say, this fic is just so fluffy n aww (?)
Regina lunaris chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Great Job! I really loved it!
Mint Julep chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Absolutely adorable! What a unique fluffy story - I could read it over and over again!
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Aww, your fic is absolutely brilliant! It's beautifully written and I'm so glad that Ed didn't die!
Thanks for sharing this with us!
Cheers!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I LOVED THIS

The emotion in it was just making me choke up, and I don't cry easily.
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
veeery sweet :)
Nimblefoot13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
*sobs* *more sobs* seven years later... That was beautiful. :,)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aww, that was heart wrenching, and sooo sweet
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ah, I really like this. It's written in such a neat way, and you can feel the tenderness between the two. The only thing I would complain about is that the character interactions seem a little off. Not every time, but sometimes. And Roy seems a bit out of character.

But I still really like this. It conveys a lot of emotion, and in the end, I'm relieved that Ed fought back. Nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wwwhhhaaattt?

(what?)
blackswan158 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Holy. Crap. That. Was. Amazing. So beautifully portrayed, wonderful structure, such obvious emotion. I'm in love! Thank you!
reignofdreams chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was beautifully done.