Reviews for Assuming
let's get laid chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh ho ho!
I loved it but what's with the ending?
NOOOOOOOOOO!
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was awesome :-) :-) except the ending wish it was a little longer.
noname00 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really wish that there was another part to the story but all in all I still liked it(:
purpleraven23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Are you kidding this story was extraordinary its perfect like how he never actually told her he just said the yellow thing your an aeesome writer
NoMangaOrAnimeEqualsDead chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
W-o-w.

I really am amazed. Incredibly so. It's hard to find such a breath taking fiction. Even though it's marked as complete I /really/ want to have a second part to it. You just made my afternoon. Thanks for the awesome read! And good job on the grammar and spelling, not to mention the wide variation of language. :)
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh! Slick move Gar! Great job writing this, you had me at the edge of my seat, Raven was hilaroius in it, and I love her scarastic remarks! Keep it up!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
wah this story was awsome i love you're writing! tnx for writing it!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
lmap that's so cute and so funny! XD garth is gay.. that ACTUALLY fits!
FireDitto chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
-smiles- another awesome oneshot... I'm reading bottom up lol these stories are great.

Yellow is far to over used and so few times in the "right" shade -_- it looks crap so easily -laughs-

Great story,

FireDitto
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Very Cute, I really liked it. Totally "You've Got Mail"
realfanficts chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Not bad. Not bad at all.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
VERY cute. Quite the homage to You've Got Mail...which I will admit liking even if I'm a guy :-p.

Very cute idea for the story and the dialogue between the two was well done. I liked the fact that you made Aqualad the gay-boyfriend of Raven. Very amusing! The last line was perfect and I can't help but wonder if the next line involved Raven's eyebrows shooting up to her hairline. I loved this, keep up the good work!

Don't sweat the lack of updates, I am loving your stuff!
artsigurl chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i rly loved this oneshot. at first i didnt see the thingy saying it was a oneshot until i looked back seeing it as "complete." i was rly upset at that thinking it was gonna keep going. i think it would be a really neat story to work with if u added a few more chapters- its just a suggestion. as a oneshot- loved it- the concept, the approach, everything.

mucho love- mary/monkey/taco/artsigurl/lover of tissuebox/lover of texas
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
A very smart and well done BB/Rae story.

Keep the good writing.
timkhj chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Although perhaps a bit disjointed at parts, I really enjoyed this fic. Nice job!