Reviews for Love and Hate
rndmkid chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
So, Shinji suddenly doesn't need to pee?
SaltyJak chapter 50 . 8/29/2013
After reading all these I guess it's time for a review, this is good, really, really good as to say I enjoyed this would be a bit of an understatement. Few people (unfortunately) have the drive that you do to finish a long story on here (at least when it comes to Evangelion) so I feel I should commend you not only for writing 50 chapter and technically 100 "ficlets" but also for actually finishing it so kudos to you for completing this epic undertaking and thanks for the upload.
Gemini011 chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
So... just saying... I have a feeling Asuka would have a higher IQ test score than 133. That's above average, but still pretty far from genius level. And she graduated college at the age of 13.
Gemini011 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
So I guess this chapter is kirai, daikirai? I really liked the second line of the second half, it had me chuckling.
Gemini011 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
For the summary, I think maybe you meant "kirai, suki." Enjoying it so far. :)

Thanks for writing!
NapalmInTheRain chapter 35 . 10/1/2012
In chapter 35 Hate: Is she pregnant with someone else's child (not Shinji's) ?
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 50 . 7/21/2010
Excellent job! Bravo! (And now, you're on a horse. :3 )

Stay thirsty [with your passion for writing], my friend.
SSD chapter 45 . 7/21/2010
Kensuke/Mayumi (or plus Mari) FTW!

Christmas fics are always nice too...
SSD chapter 43 . 7/21/2010
Spot the reference: Shinji as a stepsister needs to be voiced by Larry King. lol
SSD chapter 42 . 7/21/2010
Asuka (not Shikinami in 2.0 :P ) claims she can't cook to Shinji in GoS after the failed search for Mana. At least she practices cooking in a "wander around school" snippit in GoS and GoS2.
SSD chapter 40 . 7/21/2010
"Not getting it", eh?

Indeed, for we will not stand for this Tinesian bullshit! :3
aSuKa LaNgLe chapter 50 . 11/11/2008
Hello,so we meet again,Eric you remamber,I am who translate your novel in tokyo3cn.I love this novel so much,and when I find out that yours message I feel very happy.

I hope I can translate yours more work ,can I?
Renuki chapter 50 . 9/13/2008
*claps* *claps*

That was a very lovely read, I am happy that I decide to read it all. _

*gives a thumb ups and grins*
Devilred chapter 20 . 5/19/2008
I tip my hat at you for the characterization and the writing. It is rarely found in fics starring this pairing.
Max chapter 50 . 4/18/2008
Eric, your writing comes to me as a bit of fresh air to my ever indulgent mind. It is clean, concise, and the care you take to write this is evident. It is comparable to the works of the many literary geniuses that have graced humanity; Virginia Woolf, Emerson, Tennyson, among others. I would like to take this chance to say: Thank you. Thank you for your work, and for your ability to push myself further in my own writing.

Again, Thank you.