Reviews for Always Be Ours
Chandrakanta chapter 28 . 1/5
Just finished reading. Great story, like your others I've read! I hope you come back and finish it someday. Will you post it elsewhere too eventually? I admit, before I started reading it here, I looked on your website and Symbiotica first, but didn't see it (just the title mentioned on your site).
MattBlack chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
Arrrrgh! SERIOUSLY, do all authors hate Daniel? Goa'uld or Tok'ra, they all fuck him over. His wife is kidnapped, raped and impregnated. Then the next woman he love, that could grow to love him back get forcefed feelings for Martouf/Lantash by Jolanar. That's actually also a rape, albeit in her mind. Now he actually get her, but you do realize you're making him a cuckold right? Doomed to forever be THE stepdad, raising kids his wives get from other men/symbiotes... Did you HAVE to have her knocked up? Sure, it does add to the story, but couldn't you have given Daniel a break? Needless to say, I ship Dan/Sam ofc lol. Only thing Jack got in common with Sam is being a career officer, and when she talk about her interests he calls it technobabble... Story in itself is awesome and well written, I hope to read a story by you domedag in which you treat Daniel better.
Ahsli-Ahni chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
I love this story, as well as others. I am looking forward to more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kirallie chapter 28 . 4/28/2014
Good chapter. Please say they'll wake in the next one though
SimplySupreme chapter 28 . 8/21/2013
Welcome back! I'm excited to see the reunion!
Wynnara chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
I really loved reading the chapter!I love how you have the characters interact and explain things so we learn more abort the host/symbiote relationship.I thank you and look forward to the next chapter.
Cdoctor chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Cool chapter! Loved the discussion about mates and bonds and all that, was very very interesting.
Did you know JR Bourne has been in Teen Wolf? I watch and love the show, not sure if you would like it though. It is made for a teenage audience and I am sort of the right age. It has werewolves, hunters, lizard-monsters called kanimas, druids, banshees. The mythology the show uses is very interesting and well thought out. Though there is plenty of drama in it, so it is kind of diverse as a show.
The new season, Season 3, has been a bit more graphic (not sure if this is the right word). With ritual sacrifices and battle scenes.
Sorry for going off topic with the comment, but yeah. Thought you might want to know. JR plays Chris Argent, a hunter. XD
dpdp chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Very nice.
StarRose85 chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Yay more good story thank you.
Treva Rea chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Yay! New chapter. I've been waiting so very patientl... er... impatiently for it. Thank you!

Great job!

Treva Rea
bobcox26 chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
good job on explaming what the bounding does.
how is everything?
mmkbrook chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
Interesting to see how THE BLENDING effects all those concerned, especially since this was about a transfer from one host to another. Very interesting chapter.
Treva Rea chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
Truly awesome background and premise in this story. I'm really enjoying it.

I hope you continue it soon.

Treva Rea
Cdoctor chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
Awesome! Thanks for updating. This was great, as usual. Really liking the whole investigation thing.
XD
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
So glad to see that you are well enough to uodate this story. Really enjoyed especially the blending.