Reviews for The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes
Angelic Temptress chapter 4 . 1/1
This fanfic has a great beginning. Your writing style is so beautiful - specifically the gunshot scene. I wish you had more posted.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
This is so heartbreaking, but I'm excited to see what's in store next!
TazzieLuv13 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
*4 year old me holds plate up to you more please says my tiny voice
icecoldblue chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Allow me to say, as a NOLA native, that there is nothing I appreciate more than a writer who can convince me their Remy knows what the hell he's talking about when referring to New Orleans. You nailed it! I'm still laughing at that Shreveport joke. ;)

Love it so far!
Rogue - Just one touch chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Lol woohoo love the last line
Kit chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I love it, too bad the chapters are short and that you only post them rarely. Is the next chapter in two years as well?
LauraP11 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Good story.
snccrockz chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Nice way to meet LOL. Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
''Nice butt'' she 'said' deadpanned, you missed the 'said'.
Nonetheless, that line had me laughing!
SassC HiJinx chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Oh, this is great... except I want more! This tease is simply not enough. Your descriptions of scenes, emotions - anything, really -never cease to amaze me.
KARASU25 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Loved this! I just love Remy's little adventure. For some reason I like that he didnt take the iv out either- thats something authors make characters do a lot lol who knows if it was infusing something important? Haha xD cant wait for more! I just loved his and Rogue's reactions. I like how they really dont know anything about each other. Cant wait for more!
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
dost my eyes deceive me? an update? and almost three years to the day of the last one, too - gosh, it's been a while. i almost think that long waits between updates makes them all the sweeter, but then i think, 'naaaah', since me being impatient, i'd rather have all the juicy fic goodness all at once.
but anyhoo. it really is nice to see something new from you... this long wait makes me forget how good your stuff is, it's nice to reread it all and be sucked right back in. i REALLY hope there will be more... if at all possible, sooner than 3 years from now? ;)
Chellerbelle chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Bwahaha, love it!
tenchi13 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Great story!
Badhorse chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
"This story begins, like many others, with the unquestionable doubt that things could be worse."

Love this opening. Great story. Hope you continue with it.