Reviews for Return To 1428
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Fuck. Amazing. I think I love your beautiful mind O.o Best NoES story EVER.
T.S. Quint chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
Just as good as the original, if not better! You did a wonderful job of aging Andie's voice. The writing here is definitely deliberately more matured and actually sounds like that of a twenty-nine year old, when compared to the ramblings in the previous story that deliberately sounded like the scrawlings of a terrified teenager. The hints of madness in both are very well done throughout.

I loved the story, through and through. The sense of impending doom the entire time, the complication of the pregnancy, the dark moment when Andie decided to go through with it after all, even in spite of the baby. Not to mention the wonderfully creative incorporation of one Ashley J. Williams from the Evil Dead universe.

Though shorter and definitely more single character driven than the last effort, this one still felt even broader in scope. And once again, your handling of Freddy was perfect. Never flat out showing him, but having him whispering and haunting JUST enough at the edges.

Bravo and bravo again. Kudos to you for your wonderful contributions to the Nightmare mythos.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 10/5/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
She-Elf4 chapter 19 . 9/26/2007
Of course. Stupid, STUPID girl. If only the officer had just believed that she was crazy. Good ending, though. Very Nightmare on Elm Street-ish. Freddy is NEVER defeated.
tojo1985 chapter 19 . 9/25/2007
Tremendous ending! xx
Darkness Takes Over chapter 19 . 9/24/2007
Stupid sheriff that's all i say, lol! Very good ending!
She-Elf4 chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
If Freddy Krueger is REALLY going to be defeated, she HAS to burn the diaries, AND the picture. ONLY when he's forgotten will he ceas to exist. She should KNOW that, better than ANYONE.
She-Elf4 chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
I haven't been to the Nightmare on Elm Street fanfic section in a while, so I didn't realize you'd written a new one. I am still planning on taking up your challenge, but life's been happening and it was waylayed. I'm kind of glad, now, because I can include the sleeping pills thing. Anyway, you've got a great story so far. I can't wait to read the rest. I like that Freddy is amused.
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Twinings chapter 18 . 8/30/2007
It occurs to me that after going to so much work to erase Fred Krueger from history, Andie leaves behind her diaries-records not just of herself, but of HIM-thereby negating her own actions and making her sacrifice a meaningless gesture.

I would point and laugh if he was able to come back because someone read her diary.

-3.0
tojo1985 chapter 18 . 8/29/2007
Is that it? I really hope not, I want to find out more. Even from an outsiders perspective. Just something about what happened to her.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 18 . 8/29/2007
Is this the end? If so, then bravo on a brilliant and unique story.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 16 . 8/26/2007
Ooh, so we finally get to know exactly what she has planned. I really like where this is going, I am also particularly excited about her speaking to Loretta. Good work! Please update whenever you can!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 15 . 8/18/2007
Aww, Williams died. Keep it going! _
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 8/16/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.