Reviews for Property Rights
shejams chapter 1 . 3/2
Hahaha I just love Scott and Logan.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
That last line was just awesome.
L.D. Eddy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Lol..."I'm letting you smoke in the house." Hahahaha...Amazing story, loved it...
Song of Grey Lemons chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This. Was. Fantastic! The electrical trap idea was wonderful, it sounds like something Scott would do to Logan! I like how Jeanie isn't getting involved but at the same time is. Darwin's total cluelessnes is great, too. And don't even get me started on the pastry references... :)
skyward2312 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
scott and logan's banter are like damn! haha! i love it, and jean tryin to be patient and all, damn! damn! damn! damn! damn! you are a genius!
lil' wolverine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
LOL
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Did you know someone in Taiwan rigged their bike to a flamethrower? Every time a thief touched it, the thing went off.

..Just, you know. If you need an idea. ;)
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I absolutely love your fics.

You are hilarious and the jokes never get old.

I really hope you're gonna write more! (hint hint)

Missa

PS. I love your Logan. Makes me laugh /every/ time.
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
“Kid,” said Logan, “if you’re spending your spare time sniffin’ bike seats, you got bigger problems than me takin’ ’em for a ride.” - Oh God, that made me laugh so frickin' hard! Brilliant line!

And "Wonder Buns"? *snort* Now I wouldn't be able to think of anything else whenever Scott comes to mind! XD

This was an excellent humour fic like all your others! Wonderful! XD I hope you write more in the future.
JessObsess chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh, LORD. I snorted my Pepsi when I read this:

“I’m sorry the current was strong enough to throw you across the room,” he told Logan sincerely. “I was wrong to do that. Your flying carcass could have hit someone and hurt them."

Luckily, my Pepsi hadn't been reached for when I read this:

But still, my nose stings. I do not regret reading this hilarious story, though! Loved it!

- Jess
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh. This was just fucking great.

'I'm letting you smoke in the house.'

Logan got /served./

Hilarious, really.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is so hilarious! I love Scott and Logan's arguments and how they seem to be obsessed with arguing with each other.

Jean's attitude was absolutely wonderful and amusing as well.

Great job!

G.S.1307
dishcalledhaggis chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
You had me a 'troglodyte'!
GodzPrincess chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Ha Ha! I bet there was blood all over everything after that comment!
derangedfangirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
BAHAHAHAHAH!

“He’s terrified. He’s sittin’ there thinkin’, ‘Holy fuck, is that tightassed freak gonna fry me next?’

That TOTALLY reminded me of Hunter S. Thompson a la Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

*snickers*