Reviews for The Six Disasters of Love By, Sirius Black
KiaraNxiar chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Really sweet! I loved reading it.
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Wow, I am so glad I found this. This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've read in a while. Your writing style is absolutely fantastic. I love the italicized parts, they said so much. This was just completely wonderful. :)
Moony
IWLTxo chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
A lovely story and a lovely ending! I was really annoyed with Sirius but then I was happy with him again when he told Remus he loves him!

This was a lovely short thing to read whilst on a half an hour train ride. I've really enjoyed it!
IWLTxo chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Again, you're writing style is what I love most. I also like the egotistical, amusing and unique way you write - I can really, honestly say I've never read a story written in the way you write this story.

I also love the way you present Sirius!
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Brilliant first chapter! The style of the way this story is written, and the unique-ness (is unique-ness a word?) is so rare, I'm thrilled I've found this story!

I honest get to bored of reading stories written in the same way. Also, this is perhaps the only 1st person story I've read on this site, so you should be proud!
ljusalfheim chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
I'm not into AU so much, but this males the exception, I loved it *o*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Aaahhh!Goodness,that was beautiful!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
The key to a perfect life huh?WOW!Good one!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Haha!Oh god,i love the things Sirius thinks here!
Katieeee chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
This story os worth so much more than 50 odd reviews! I just love the layout of your story, veru original and I love how oblivious Sirius is, typical really! Kate xox
mommyconk chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I love this. Such a cute idea.
pimpmuffin101 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
aww! i loved it! lol the ending deffinatley killed xDD
jka1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
short but sweet, I really liked this story -
Dani4ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
WOW this story truly was sweet and touching.. great work! cheers :D
hopeandthings chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
aww it was so cute! lol adorable simply adorable