Reviews for The Six Disasters of Love By, Sirius Black
Oh my amazingly sweet
Poor Remus with Sirius always being this clueless
Great Stuff _
Fox and Eggy chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
I really liked this. :) I don't know jack about love, but I liked how you described it.
ME chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
Cuteeee
Purely great chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
This story. I mean. God it was good. No it was great! I couldn't stop myself crying at some points and definitely not in the end. I was going mad in here when reading about Remus leaving and Sirius doing nothing to stop him. Happily the end was just great, simply just great. Hope to read more your fics of Sirius and Remus or the Marauders.
Love: purely amazed reader.
KiaraNxiar chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Really sweet! I loved reading it.
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Wow, I am so glad I found this. This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've read in a while. Your writing style is absolutely fantastic. I love the italicized parts, they said so much. This was just completely wonderful. :)
Moony
IWLTxo chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
A lovely story and a lovely ending! I was really annoyed with Sirius but then I was happy with him again when he told Remus he loves him!

This was a lovely short thing to read whilst on a half an hour train ride. I've really enjoyed it!
IWLTxo chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Again, you're writing style is what I love most. I also like the egotistical, amusing and unique way you write - I can really, honestly say I've never read a story written in the way you write this story.

I also love the way you present Sirius!
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Brilliant first chapter! The style of the way this story is written, and the unique-ness (is unique-ness a word?) is so rare, I'm thrilled I've found this story!

I honest get to bored of reading stories written in the same way. Also, this is perhaps the only 1st person story I've read on this site, so you should be proud!
ljusalfheim chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
I'm not into AU so much, but this males the exception, I loved it *o*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Aaahhh!Goodness,that was beautiful!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
The key to a perfect life huh?WOW!Good one!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Haha!Oh god,i love the things Sirius thinks here!
Katieeee chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
This story os worth so much more than 50 odd reviews! I just love the layout of your story, veru original and I love how oblivious Sirius is, typical really! Kate xox
mommyconk chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I love this. Such a cute idea.