Reviews for Moonlight Reflections
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
ok, im soooooo confused. is the woman saya or some one else? and i thought he killed her.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
all i can think to say is "Haji, don't do it." i don't know if you based this on the anime or the manga, but i am currently reading the manga for the first time, and have allready finished the anime. scince i have finished the anime, i finish my thout by saying "Saya loves YOU." i am reading this after you decided to continue it, but if you hadn't, well im just very happy you decided to.
Esther Clemmens chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Oh nononononono! Please... Please please, where's the rest?
Esther Clemmens chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Oh, this is riveting. Can't stop reading. Such an AWESOME story!
ANIMELOVERNARUGAAYAHOO.COM chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
i think u shoul contenu it. its good, you should make it like the second sesson to BLOOD U NOW WITH DIVA'S LITTEL GIRLS AND KAI SOME THING LIKE THAT.)
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
This is really good. Please update soon.
simmie chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Yea! I'm happy your updated.

I hope Saya remember more soon.
Sonya Omun chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
I never thought this story would see another up-date (though I was still hoping).

I'm really happy you've decided to continue, because I really want to see how it developes!

Keep up the good work!

- Nozem-chan
KP-X chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
This is such a well-written story! _ I can see you haven't updated in a while, but I hope that changes. It'd be a shame to see talent like yours go to waste- and I'm anticipating finally seeing Haji and Saya reunite!
Bakunawa chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
peachymomotaro chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw, Hagi is so cute and angsty! ...wait.
hannah chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
its not summer anymore!UPDATE!
Oxygen Pirate chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Very interesting story! Please update soon!
Sakura Namida chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
This is great1 please update soon.
Ginny-cry chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Hmm! wonder what happens next! Good!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »