Reviews for Just for Tonight
Leenababy chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I really hope you finish this chapter. I would love to know what happens net. It sounds so interesting. Please update soon. Love this story so far
Severus-is-my-man chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
not that your actualy gonna do it, but a new chapter would really be nice, i love the story and it makes me pretty sad to just see it sit here in the ff archives forgotten by the world.
msboskiera chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
more?
sakujosukai chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
i'm liking it a lot can't wait till next chapter!
ellie141516 chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
this story is so funny, i love how both jude and tommy are so witty all the time with their banter, and also how jude and tommy get with eachother yet still stay in the friend zone after that. hope to read more soon, can't wait !
shadylady21 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Loved the update and definitely can't wait to read more. I love the oppurtunity that Darius is giving Jude and Tommy. Can't wait to see the places that they go and the people that they meet. I wonder if Darius is going to find out that they're living together now? And Africa! That was hilarious, especially Jude's reaction.
jhall1394 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
I would like to visit Chicago. I am most excited to see Eclipse! I have been doing so much school work! I think your writing is even better than it was before!Sorry about all the crap you had to go through with your computer! good chapter write more soon! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! Please go to these websites ?u ChairmanNick and and write letters asking to bring Instant Star back! Nick Cannon is the new chairman of Nickelodeon. Just copy and paste the sites into your website bar Please write and spread the word!
Jenn6891 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
loved the chapter!

can't wait for them to start traveling

and definitely can't wait for them to get together

update soon
instantstar69 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
I'm glad you're back ! I have to go to school, I'll answer your questions later !

That was great post !

Can't wait for more Jommy time!

PMS
Kristin04 chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
YAY! I'M HAPPY TO SEE A NEW CHAPTER! This was one of the first fics I got into for IS and I was hooked. I can't wait for the update. Description of me: My name is Kristin and I've wavy-ish brown hair and I love to read, and recently started writing my own fics again. I'm a mix of western european and native American, one that starts with a "C" (one of many, right?) Lol. Well, I've been to 5 other countries so far (American girl here) so I think the next new one I'd like to see is Ireland; its in the blood, lol.

Anyways, post the next chapter pronto! Please? As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it! ;)
CarebearKara chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
1. Best Movie was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

2. Ice Cream

3. Boring, didn't do anything.

Great fic.
shadylady21 chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
I was just rereading this and thought I might let you know how much I miss it. I love this story and can't wait for it to be updated.
jhall1394 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
good chapter write more soon! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
Kristin04 chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Great job on this chapter, you're doing really well! ;)
incurrents chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
great chapter!

the patriot

both

as if i can remember it!