Reviews for Tonight
Max Gat chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
B. E. A. U-TIFUL. 3
maemay81 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This is good. I like all of your stuff. You've got to continue writing some House fiction. Especially the Death Note one. Keep going.
FluffySmarts chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
oh swet.
Kazuki Landen chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
*snicker* This is cool, and I dont mean to laugh but your damn comment is just... appealing to my sleep deprived brain far too much at this point.

I like House being sensitive... First chapter's sweet, second one's a bit more fun... this seems pretty cool so far, so write more!
NightmareAhead chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Aw. I cant wait for more
DIY Sheep chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
I like how you explored House's fear of words, but understanding of action.
Juliabohemian chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
jeez

I thought you were dead or something...
420PeaceFrogs chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
:D It wasn't that terrible actually...course I am a big fan of angst so that might be it.
happychica chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Well, if your attention span ever lets, I'll read it.
NightmareAhead chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
that was cute!
SprohmC chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This defines in a very good way, one of the many sides of their relationship.

And everything make me all tired, warm and happy.

Keep it up,

Much, Much love, Cadoan
anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
nice, please continue
eldritchangeling chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
i like this; it's adorable.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This is actually a very good idea and well written and I hope to see you continue it.
euphoracle chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This is really good. I agree with you - House cares too muc what other people think of him. I think of Wilson a one of those people who spends his entire ife pleasing everyone who loves him. Women love him, his parents want him to marry and give them grandkds, so, he marries over an over again. Did you pick up on the "Village People" allusions in ep. Top Secret? House thinks Wilson is potentially bisexual, but Wilson is oblivious to House's interest in him and any interest he might harbor dormantly for House. It isn't just that the friendship is to valuable to risk damaging, its that Wilson seems untrustworthy romantically to House. House shows very little unambiguous affection towards anyone, esp. Wilson. So, wh would Wilson even let himself thnk of House as a lover? Do you know what I' trying to get at? House has as much interest in Wilson's love life as he does in Cuddy's. I wonder if TPTB will ever have the courage to make the attraction between H andW more tangible to the audiencd in general? Wouldn't it be nice?