Reviews for Pirates!
catgirl505 chapter 23 . 2/13/2016
I enjoy this, if you see update again illbe waiting
RoxasAlexi19 chapter 23 . 4/30/2015
Love this! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This is driving me crazy I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ! Please, please, please update this is such a good story ! :)
AmethystUnarmed chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
Joey is such a bitch and I love it
iloveaj chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
awesome job!
goddessdee chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon! I really love your stories!
RavensFire 1803 chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
this s a really good story:D I hope you update it soon:3
Romyislief chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Please don't tell me its over!
Pockyhead chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
First, thank you for being literate! It is so hard to find a story like this that has words spelled correctly! *Bows* thank you! Second, the plot is one of great thought and careful planning it seems, and it flows so well! I felt so bad for Ryou, them for Bakura xD. I've never read a story where Joey is the bad guy, or at least the instigator. It was a good change of pace! I have to admit, I read this whole thing in one night. Please say you'll be updating soon? I'm hooked and want to know what happens to everyone! If possible please update... don't make me beg xD
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
:) Awesome story!
crazypianoman2194 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Quite frankly I don't see how the fuck you can turn this around after that. I am generally a fan of slave fic, and I can deal with some pretty rough stuff but that was sick.
tranquilities1234 chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story. :D it's actually a decent spot to end it, not much of a cliffhanger here. i love your historical details, especially ryou's religion and the kaiba/atemu pirate hunting team. not to mention, your prose flows quite well. incredible & thanks for writing so much!
RYOUKURA 4EVER chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? MUST KEEP GOING!
RYOUKURA 4EVER chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
ON NOSE, WHAT WILL JOEY DO TO RYOU? WILL MALIK AND RYOU BE A COUPLE? AND WILL BAKURA BECOME STRAIGHT?
RYOUKURA 4EVER chapter 10 . 7/12/2012