Reviews for Poison Arrow
Guest chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
Sigh. I just re-read this story for the umpteenth time. All of your Legolas/OC stories are among my top favs in LOTR fanfiction. I think I've come back to re-read them two or three times a year since you stopped posting. Is it selfish to hope The Desolation of Smaug will inspire you to begin writing tales of our favorite Elf again? :)
Wayward Dragon chapter 34 . 7/2/2013
This fic was great! I stayed up till 4 am reading it! Great job!
HelloDenmark chapter 34 . 4/23/2013
That was so good that i am speechless... Great work.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/29/2012
Glory Bee chapter 34 . 5/3/2012
A most unusual story, a little more angst than I personally like but I am glad they got their happy ending.
Neutrino Girl chapter 34 . 2/15/2012
Um, hey. I've just finished reading your story, and I have to say, it was really amazing! I've read some of your other stories with Legolas, but this one I believe to be the best.

What I liked the most was your portrayal of Legolas (arrogant, manipulative, strong and a little bit dark). I am quite sick of all the stories with a great plot but with a sappy, delicate Legolas. He's a prince and a warrior, and you described him perfectly.

I can't say I liked Anumi, but I did not dislike her be honest at first I expected her to be a little more kind or sweet since she spent most of her time with all those children, but after finding out her story I think her character fits her.

I also loved the plot. Your idea was absolutely great. You really are full of imagination.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story, I definitely enjoyed reading it.

schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is amazing. Wow.

Lord! Of! The! Rings!
missy chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
anumi is so negative... i can hardly understand how she manages not to become sick of herself. not only is she negative, stuck-up, serious and bland but she makes me feel all depressed and wanting to kill myself if i were to ever act like her.
Traceykiwilee chapter 34 . 12/19/2007
Amazing story! I love it! Good job.
Nieriel Raina chapter 34 . 12/6/2007
I have thoroughly loved this story from beginning to end. I never thought you could top Kindred Spirits! While that will always remain a favorite, Poison Arrow just blew it away! Wonderful story! And for the first time, while I didn't want it to end, the ending was fitting and had complete closure. I actually liked this ending! So Kudos to you!

Bravo for a job well done! And like everyone else, I hope you will have something new on the table soon.

Yes, Legs, she knows we want one. Don't pester her.

#GLORFINDEL ROMANCE N.O.W.! Come on, Nea! You are long overdue and you know how NiRi will respond! She just lu.u.u. that elf! She thinks he's hot! and spi...#

*NiRi clamps hand over spider's mouth* Yes, yes, that will be enough dearie...

Great job! Now I'll have months of nothing to look forward to from you. *sobs*

NiRi and Legs
Anearin chapter 34 . 12/3/2007
No! no no no no no no! I cant believe its over! Its all finished? No more chapters to read? No more updates to look forward too?

(Im not a lunatic seriously! ;))

Well I have really loved this story Nea. So different to most Legomances and exceptionally well written, its very refreshing! And I absolutely adored the ending! I really am going to miss this story now that its complete! So what other stories are on the cards now that this one is finished?

Absolutely Brilliant!

Until next time

Angelegenheiten Madchen chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
it was 'biatch'. she sounds like a biatch and problaby is.
LJP chapter 34 . 12/3/2007
we! that was some ride. thank yo for a story well read
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 34 . 12/2/2007
wow, the last chapter... im so sad but this entire fic was great and I cant wait for your next stories! well i guess i cant say update soon now can i? LOL awesome awesome awesome chapter
Comet Wong chapter 34 . 12/2/2007
Simply lovely...I love the line when Legolas wonders what happened to his tough elvish prince exterior...It does make you wonder after all..but love makes you change in more ways than one..hehehe..I loved it to the very end!