Reviews for The Three Little Bishies
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was wrong and twisted in ways indescribable by the English language. GREAT JOB!
Death's Remedy chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
LMAO! This is so fricken' hilarious! Loved Itachi in this fic. Who knew he had such a rabid hunger? Maybe THAT'S why he killed the Uchiha clan... O.O
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That was just...(snicker) I can't seem to get anything past the stupefied grin I currently have plastered across my face. Oh man, talk about breaking the forth wall! LoL.

Wow, this was just awesome. I feel so lucky when I stumble upon gems like this in my constant pursuit of kick-ass Naruto humor. Heh heh, thank you for a read of a lifetime! (Man, poor Sasuke...no, wait. HAHAHAHAHA!...yep, thats better)

Such a great story! Oh, jeez, this is one for the Favorites. XD
serindipity chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
hello my name is rebcca and i am a rabid itachi fangirl

random people: hello rebecca

any who

this is so funny i think i almost died !

you should make little red riding hood type of story (with a special sleepy red head)

itachi is my sex toy

cause itachi's sexy

that was funny with lee and gai _ "LEE" "GAI SENSEI!"

tunande ( hope i spelled that right) was funny to!

i grant this to her by be funny! *gives cookies that say i made a funny story*
Ruby-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh good lord I'm gonna fall off my chair laughing. Only problem is it's 2 o'clock in the morning on a school night XP. Oh good lord I love this but shouldn't have been reading this right now. I almost burst out laughing so many times! 0
ChocoMunkeeCHunks chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
hahahahha! That was so FUNNY! I laughed my head off! Haha never underestimate a spork! hahahaha! Do you have any more? Please write more! Lol! 0
yang dragon 88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
"Well...if we should stand together like brothers, we should go and find Sasuke, then."

"NO! Itachi's the reason why Sasuke's such an emo! If he sees him, all Hell's gonna break loose!"

"Open up and let me in, Kazekage. I want a sandwich." Itachi spoke in a monotonous voice.

"Not only will I not let you in, but that pun sucked." Gaara said in an also monotonous tone.

"Hello, I have 100 pizzas for a Mr. I. M. Emo?" The pizza boy at the door asked as he looked at a small piece of paper.

haha those were the funniest lines throught the story I liked it you should do more stories like this these are funny.
Niver chapter 1 . 4/1/2007