Reviews for Decade of Tears
I love this!
scarletfire123 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
your story is so CONFUSING TT
forever122 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I'm too confused. I don't get this story at all.
forever122 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Interesting... So let me get this straight. Shiro-chan is the son of Miya and the tenth's head and they both just died. Who's the first wife of the tenth house? The thirteenth house is confusing...
forever122 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Who's Miya? What's Ichimaru's place in all this? Poor Toshiro! Chicken blood?!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Okay...your story seems interesting enough, and it has certainly caught my attention, but the only problem is, it's CONFUSING! This story is like a maze in my opinion. Once I think I have the basics figured out, I find myself making a turn in a section of confusion. Seriously, what the hell is going on here?! So far what I think I figured out is that there is a organization of sorts known as Houses, and there are 13 of them. Apparently, these folks aren't normal if drinking chicken blood and turning into ash is anything to go by. So, are these people vampires? Is Toshiro some sort of slave? Was there some kind of attack from Toshiro's escape to that Miyako dying (at least I think she died)? What the hell is going on! I'm entirely certain most of my questions will be answered if I read further, so I'll continue to read. Usually, I stop reading confusing stories right off the bat, and send a review stating that 'this confusing story needs to be revise'. But since I like the idea of this story, I'll continue reading for this sole reason. Hopefully, you'll enlighten me. Anyway, cool idea.
honey-vanilla11 chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
this is so cool! i love every chapter and i just absolutely adore the characters! you made them seem so real! i just love their characteristics that you brought out! keep it up please! i hope you update this ASAP! _
vampires247 chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
You can see it in my name, anyways, I'm impressed on how you 'twist' the story,the composition is, how should I say this, hm... like a novel, and it really catches my eyes, so please do continue
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
I'm glad you updated... please update faster next time.

Isn't Yachiru's last name supposed to be 'Kusajishi'?
kingleby chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Ichimaru Gin was smiling again and Urahara really had no desire to get in another who-smiles-creepier competition

lol, i loved that line _ bless toushiro, getting to see grass.
phppsmss chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
yesh. action! we need action or at least some sort of sign that Hitsu is the next chosen one.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
I'll admit this chapter was a little bit, odd. If I had to compare your writing style so some one, id have to compare it to the guy who wrote the hobbit and the lord of the ring series whom name passes me at this time. Which sucks for me because I know I know it.
kingleby chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
great story so far. i love the plot idea of the houses and their spirits. and i like how gin is good guy too. _
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
nice
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
This has to be the best and most unique Bleach story I've ever seen... it's really interesting.