Reviews for The Monk's Prank
that's really cute
sesshylovr chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
another cute story! _
chnoelle chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Teehee just finished this one, I'll be reviewing on the next. They make me giggle and lift my spirits as I'm stuck at work and need something to tide me over so thanks .-
Twister of the Mind chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Great story...
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
You have convinced me that Miroku is a great untapped resource - his keen wit, calm head and intelligence really make him a very interesting character. Thanks for sharing your view of him with us.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Grin a pink tie in Shippo's hair. I love that she is not just letting him go crazy with her.. they seem so in character
knifethrower chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
forthright, you are my very favorite author. any chance of a long, long story about Kagome and the monk?
Spottedstar106 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Thats nice!
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
lovely my dear
nekoninja34 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
It's a great story, you should read it for laughs too
Lady Athenis chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
::aw::

::gushes::

That was just too cute! All Miroku wants a "widdle wuv and uhhfeshion"...

::sorry, my redneck slipped out there::

::my bad!::

Ok, you may have heard this a thousand times already... but, where was Sango?

I still loved it regardless.

~* Blessings *~

O.~
Oh Please chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Hehehehehehehe. Oh, too cute! I love it! The hotsprings and the rock on Inu's hand. So totally things Shippo would do!

And the payment being a minute long hug. too funny

The pink bow!

I love how you have a serious problem couched in a funny situation, and then after the resolution, still have a little funny something for the ending. You have a great style.

Keep up the great work. What's the next holiday? Not exactly sure what you could do with Easter? eggs? bunnies? the story of the tomb?

I've noticed a conspicuous lack of Sango-ism. Is this possibly before she joined the group?
aSBkb24ndCB3YW50IHRoaXMgYW55bW chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Hee!

You're absolutely adorable.
MissTessa chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
and again im smitten i just love miroku
WolfGoddess777 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That was a great story. Both you and the story are going on my faves list. I LOVE the last sentence!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »