Reviews for New Text Document
Serac chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Owned, you kicked the crap out of this idea. Nice job, and I now wish you DID own Negima, but still had Akamatsu being the mangaka guy. That would rule so hard. Nice job!
Eternal Longing chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Yes, I get a special mention! Just for that, I'll go into more detail on the wraiths when I revise my story, just for you! Of course, I was planning to do that earlier but...

It was fun reading your work. It was also nice meeting you. Just don't take me down with you when the KonoSetsu fans form a Rebellion with the funding they'll gain from Ken Akamatsu's lawyers.

Happy April's Fools Day to you too.

-Eternal Longing
Bishimimou chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Nice joke... yeah... I don't think a restraining order would help against the army of KonoSetsu fans and supporters (of which I am) you wouldn't be able to handle that many people world wide... unless you had a group of 300 devoted spartians at your disposal... but I do agree on the whole PPD and Negima! crossover for a second season of Negima! and abruptly ending anime series sucks... just to let you know! it was interesting...
Midnight Sleeper chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Heh. Nice little April Fool's jest there. Assuming that's why Clyde was called Charlie...either that, or the fact that it's almost been a month since my last chapter :P

Seriously though, this would make at the very least an interesting story. Joke or not, I wouldn't shut the doors on this one.
Xowdash chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Ha, good one. I'd be happy to read and review future chapters of this if you did make more.
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Clever joke, no?

I'm still listening to see just what exactly you would do if you owned Negima. Hell, that's what fanfiction is for, right?
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I believe there is an internet in the mail with your name on it, Mr. Donnon.

No, really, this was funny (and the rational reviews were, too...). Happy April Fool's to you! I probably should have tried something like this, too... hmm, maybe next year. Hee.
Chronos Astral chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Like hell you're getting those rights before ME!

I get my lawyers from the deepest recesses of HELL, which makes them the best god damned (no pun intended) lawyers. And they work for the meat of freshly aborted fetuses(fetii?) and that's easy to find.

Just kidding. Pretty good April Fool's joke. Sounds more like a homage to the different MSN fanfics.
Rotem chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
The truth?

You're ain't funny OO"
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
haha you're gonna get sued...

TzuiAssassian chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Lol, thats funny. But it would be highly impossible to own Negima. Its still a pretty funny April Fool's joke, though.

I don't really think all of those things should happen, although it would be cool to see a Darth Vader version of Negi. XD
Elemental Warrior chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
As if anyone would believe such a claim anyway, and since it's April Fools' Day it's rather obvious.
Bukido-ka chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Cool stuff. I agree with you on two things:

1. KonoSetsu should be eliminated.

2. Ku FeixNegi.

Everything else I am indifferent to. But let me warn you. Getting those rights will not be an easy task. You'll have to get through me to reach them. And let me just say now your powers are feeble compared to mine. Defeating me is as possible as living on the Sun: Impossible!

You're no match for the darh side. (heavy breathing)