Reviews for Of Rainy Days and Lightning
Glades of Grey chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
These were really beautifully done, I loved getting a better look at the Host Club!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I really lke this concept, the parallel between Kaoru and Kyoya. Well written. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
This one shot was so sad it made me cry
tomboy 26 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Wow .. all of these were amazing (some more then others). I really loved seeing a more in depth look at the other characters, especially Renge (I love that idiot).
Musafreen chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
Beautifully done. I'm partial to Haruhi/Tamaki, but all of it was good.
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
I like how you went into her with some depth, not just saying she was lonely.
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Seriously, was it Kyouya?(did I spell that right?)
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I like how it's all sorta... together...?

But still... YUCK! I've never been a big fan of anything other than MorixHaru, HikaxHaru and sometimes TwinxHaru, but you did catch my intrest really well! (don't take it too hard or anything! I just prefer different couples!)
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Screw TamaxHaru! HIKAxHARU!
XxBlaiddxX chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
Oh my goodness! I just read all of the drabbles. They were amazing. I do hope you plan on writing more. :)
asdf23rjiodww chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Woow. this is really good.

I actually can imagine Eclair thinking all that...

more stories?
False-Image chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
I love all your one-shots! They're adorable and you always keep it in character. Hope you write more )
SilverFloutist chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
Aww how sweet! This made me cry! Its really realistic as well, Renge might have really felt these things, living as an empty shell with her true personality locked away. The ending was especially tear-jerking, "And the laughter would be real." I think this has to be one of my favorites out of your drabbles!
Ayjah chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
lol don't forget the two uncles :) Honey and Mori :)
Gryffindor Princess chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
I think this is my favorite out of them all. It was so touching and I loved it! But how was Tamaki's teddy bear mad at him for making him Mom cry?