Reviews for Cedar, Columbine Coriander and Hemlock
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
The end is a bit hauntingly beautiful. Just the type of chilly story I like! Wonderful work
beekster chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
beautiful and dark.

i like hearing ginny's tale as the left behind one.

draco was great.
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I LOVE IT!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
So sad, but so beautiful, too!
Draco's Angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i loved it it was really good
Sunset Ruby chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
It's such a sad ending, but I still love the story!
Pretty Padfoot chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Wow this is really beautiful and amazing. Do you write poetry? I only ask because alot of this is very poignant and deep and there are some very poetic qualities. I loved the line about his gorgeous, empty eyes. The repetition at the end is very powerful and ironic. The very fact that she would obliviate herself is very dramatic and powerful as well. I'm not sure that I've read anything else you've written but I'll be sure to check it out now because it's obvious you're a very talented writer.
syrraki chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow! Just wow...beautiful writing. Love the ending
Agony of a Loveless Eternity chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That just broke my heart. It was one of those things that wrenched my heart from my chest with a cry of despair echoing on the empty wings of love.
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I honestly don't like Draco/Ginny, but this story was simply stunning. Your writing is so beautiful it made my head spin.
serenity chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
that was so heartwrenching! nearly cried after reading it. would have loved to see them end up together but i suppose your ending leaves readers to imagine.

oh and just a little note, draco has grey eyes and not blue (:
aimsaru chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Wonderful! So poetic and stunning, love it!
Napolean chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
OMG! That was amazing! Sad, tho... that it worked... that it ended ;.;
Cat chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Beautiful. I cried while reading this. Now my heart is wrenched in my chest. Absolutely beautiful.

Amazing job.
Mendelbra chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow.. that was really good and well-written. It was so sad (what's the point of D/G if they don't end up together :(?) Anwys Great Job!