Reviews for Javajunkie's Sky
ImTheNana chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Great story! I hope you're planning on finishing it soon!
cywen69 chapter 14 . 10/31/2010
Finally got some to read this chapter. I'm happy to see you'r back. I loved the gossip hotline, and the Ducky backstory was great.

! ! ! ! ! ! !

suusje32 chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
Miguel51 chapter 16 . 10/19/2010
Way be be, Luke. Tough love for Junior! LOL
itzcheeseball chapter 16 . 10/19/2010
lilliwhite chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
That was an awesome chapter! So amusing!

The best proof Luke isn't mean by any means.

The interactions between father and son were really enjoyable, a perfect display of a very healthy relationship indeed.

Sky is cocky and at the age of 16 he's heading to adulthood, especially to the verge of overpowering Luke in physical strength soon. Luke's there to hold him in his boundaries, to keep him on the ground and remind him where he can relay on if it will become necessary.

Thanks for writing.
Kylie1403 chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
nawww i love this story dude! i wanna also see some more stawars love LOL
Miguel51 chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
I wouldn't call Luke a mean father. A little strict, but NOT mean. Christ, some people need to distinguish between the two, damn it.

Anyway, great update. I'm enjoying this greatly!
lilliwhite chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
Hi, it was such a joy to read this story. I loved it.

It's as funny as it's also very serious sometimes. It's a good mix. I loved you were jumping back and forth in the timeline and all your funny antics like the Motherday-desaster or the "Ducky"-reference.

I hope you will be able to update on a regular basis in the future. While I know how demanding little kids could be I like to presume your little boy is a hansome one, giving mommy enough space to dwell in her secret passions.

Thanks. I will keep an eye on your writing. I just like your ideas and style.
Kylie1403 chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
hey hey cookie! YAY back to the old stories! Im gonna re-read this one to get back in the swing of it but I loved this chapter
AussieJunkie chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
I'm also really, really hoping for an update! I've realized, that this story hasn't been updated for quite a long time, but I still hope, you're gonna update it soon, though.

I've just read your story within two days and it would have been one day, if I wouldn't have been so tired last night that I almost fell asleep in front of my PC, which definately had nothing to do with your story, by the way. Because, although this is not the kind of story I usually read, I really fell in love with this special one. Sky is so cute and every character is written so well and is so close to the real ones from the show, if you know what I mean.

The story is very well written, too. The whole getting-back-together of Lorelai and Luke and everything. I even liked the "jumping forward" and the flashbacks. I don't really know what I should say right now. Your story is just, and that's probably where the lack of words is coming from, great! I soo love it!

So now I hope, that this story is going to be updated and finished! I really hope that!

Greetz, from Germany
Leonie1988 chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
Next chapter, right now!
Guitar Hero chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
Hey. I really like this story and want you to continue. You're a good author and don't change your style what so ever.
carlsoles chapter 13 . 9/16/2008
pls finish the story
Miguel51 chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
So what's the hold up on the updates?

(Like I'm one to talk...)

Anyhow, just wanted ya to knowq I like this story and all that.

Good job!