Reviews for Javajunkie's Sky
rachel625 chapter 17 . 9/5
Absolutely love this! Please continue and update!
GuestJulie chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
I just read all of this story, and I love it! I would love to see a drunk Sky and his parents reactions. Hope you update soon!
Droolia chapter 17 . 12/24/2016
I can't believe that Luke wasn't able to pull it together for Sky's game. Or for any other time after that. Seriously.
Droolia chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
How could they be so mean, well, Emily, considering that was his first visit. I guess in her book, decorum trumps family and loneliness.
Droolia chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
I honestly don't know why lorelai was mad about relocating. She stated in the first day meeting up with him again that she hated her job. That's a duh right there. Pus Luke owns his own business. A successful one.
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 17 . 12/24/2016
I could not believe my eyes when I saw this pop up in my inbox! So glad you decided to write a little. it was a great chapter! Sky is adorable. I hope you write more soon!
ImTheNana chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Great story! I hope you're planning on finishing it soon!
cywen69 chapter 14 . 10/31/2010
Finally got some to read this chapter. I'm happy to see you'r back. I loved the gossip hotline, and the Ducky backstory was great.

! ! ! ! ! ! !

Wendy
suusje32 chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
Miguel51 chapter 16 . 10/19/2010
Way be be, Luke. Tough love for Junior! LOL
itzcheeseball chapter 16 . 10/19/2010
awesome!
lilliwhite chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
That was an awesome chapter! So amusing!

The best proof Luke isn't mean by any means.

The interactions between father and son were really enjoyable, a perfect display of a very healthy relationship indeed.

Sky is cocky and at the age of 16 he's heading to adulthood, especially to the verge of overpowering Luke in physical strength soon. Luke's there to hold him in his boundaries, to keep him on the ground and remind him where he can relay on if it will become necessary.

Thanks for writing.
123123123123123po chapter 15 . 10/18/2010
nawww i love this story dude! i wanna also see some more stawars love LOL
Miguel51 chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
I wouldn't call Luke a mean father. A little strict, but NOT mean. Christ, some people need to distinguish between the two, damn it.

Anyway, great update. I'm enjoying this greatly!
lilliwhite chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
Hi, it was such a joy to read this story. I loved it.

It's as funny as it's also very serious sometimes. It's a good mix. I loved you were jumping back and forth in the timeline and all your funny antics like the Motherday-desaster or the "Ducky"-reference.

I hope you will be able to update on a regular basis in the future. While I know how demanding little kids could be I like to presume your little boy is a hansome one, giving mommy enough space to dwell in her secret passions.

Thanks. I will keep an eye on your writing. I just like your ideas and style.