Reviews for The Tournament
LeHedgehog chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I really like this, doc's a great character, and the idea is great, more please!
Vivian Tanner chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I love the including of famous historical people. Look forward to the game between Doc and Ezra.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Wonderful! good story! Superb idea! I like the idea of the Tombstone crossover! Very cool!

Hm my suggestion is that you need a spell checker though.
Mz. Ellis chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I like this! Certainly not something I've seen in fanfiction before. I look forward to reading more, especially the outcome of the game between Doc and Ezra.

The only gripe I have is the cost of entering the contest. $25K is an unheard of sum in the late 19th century-nearing $400K is my best guess (visit here: I think even Ezra would've had difficulty coming up with that kind of cash! Poker back then did not enjoy the "superstar" status of today, though I'm sure they had high-stakes tournaments.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
enjoying it, and I LOVE the Magnificent Seven. umm God should be capitalized in "Josiah Sanchez our local hand to god" and also anyone can reach God.
Lunaz chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This is a very interesting beginning. I liked how you incorporated Doc Holloday with Ezra and I would like to see where you go with this story.