Reviews for Feelings Like These
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
'Tis a fantastic accompaniment to the original. Have a nice day.
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
so perfect. this story is beautiful every single time i read it.
Shane Dax chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I really loved this... And I do hope you write more amazing Gelphie stories. I wish Elphaba would have stayed.. I honestly do. I love them together, and it's sad to see them apart. Thank you for writing this, it was an amazing story. 3
CheshireRyan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
WICKED! ha.

Ryan
Mademoiselle Satine chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was amazing. Seriously amazing. I have to say, my favorite part was how you ended it, with one of my favorite quotes from the book.

"I love you, my sweet." Even if I can't love you the way I want to.

-Your Elphie
Jamie Redsontes chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I loved it! I only wish they could have stayed together, though.
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
OH I really like this! YAY gelpie!
cogito-ergo-amo chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was lovely, though it made me more than a little emotional. I felt rather guilty for finding most of the story so hot once I got to the end *sniffle*

The whole thing was a joy to read from start to finish, thank you!
DarkwolfKnight chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I see that you switch names with Elphaba with the Witch did you do that on purpose? There are times where she was Elphaba and others were she was the Witch. I can tell you one thing that was hot. But I do feel sorry for Glinda and for Elphaba. I thought at first that Elphaba was going to stay but I guess not. I like it a lot. I can' wait to read more of your stories
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Phew hot hot hot...loved this...nothing better than some plain old fashioned gelphie loving! Fab hun
TheWarrior12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow, this is Amazing. I love it! The emotion was so strong and everthing was written so well. GREAT JOB! :)