Reviews for True Love is Overrated
Mor chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Love it! Once again, written beautifully, and the characters stayed in character. I also love the idea that Hermione could have given Draco the idea on how to get the Vanishing cabinet to work, knew that little ferret didn't have it inside of him!
ilovetivo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Ok first of all the title was soooo eye catching i had to read it! The story itself was so funny and really good! Not fluffy but still cute!
lauralia chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
OMG! That was amazing. I love so much the bit about Hermione telling Draco about how vanishing charms can be used for teleportation - it could so have happened and how pissed would Hermione be! Wow. What a fantastic idea. And the illicit kiss that Ron never knew about. And the sexual tension when Malfoy tackles her to the ground. Excellent.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Omg, I loved this story so much!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
You're right; you worked it in really well, although it was really hard and a bit confusing trying to tell when the scene or time changed. Did the divider things not work?

And I did think it was wierd that Malfoy was reading up on vanishing charms even before Hermione told him that they could be used to teleport things.. he wouldn't have had a reason to do so.. And I loved how their first kiss was dreadful; that was great and more realistic :)
LostSoul chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was one of the best stories I have read in awhile it was written fantasticaly, and it had a very realistic feeling to it. I mean as realistic as it can be for this particular couple lol well you know what I ment I hope. Anywho great job loved it.
Isabelle chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I really liked the story but...it was maybe a little long for a oneshot soo you should of maybe put some chapters. Well, i still loved it! :D

Good Job, Keep Up!

- Izzie
Sayuri Rose K chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Eh. Too many awkward(sp?) situations. But still lovely. I love Dramione stories! WHE

Yamiko heart Draco

Yamiko Rose
Venetian Heart chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Ahh! I loved it!

That was absolutely wonderful. And it fits with HBP too, unlike most Draco/Hermione stories.

Again, it was a fantastic oneshot. And it's earned a place on my favorites!