Reviews for Lovefool
April Cat chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
Good for Logan and Jenna :) Rory is a mess with Lorelai help...
Musical Redhead chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Good for Logan; I believe he's one of 3-4 guys who liked/dated a Gilmore but have the self-respect to move on afterwards, and be happier for it.

I was unnerved by Rory for five-six seasons. The grass was always greener on the other side of the fence, and yet she's deemed as someone who deserves the perfect man in a happy ever after. I think it's quite realistic that she'd end up single, and in a disappointing career (I say realistically; in GG-universe, Rory-sue would reach her goal before she was 30).

I know what it's like to be in this boat. I'd rather my prefer guy end up with someone else. The Gilmore's aren't worth it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
this was awful i don't understand why you would write this sorry but really -.-
me chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Love it so intense
dawdler chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
One of the greatest fanfictions i have ever read
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
good im glad Logan found happiness! (im a little sad it didnt work out with Rory) but im still glad!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
ohhh i actually liked it! i cried! i mean I LOVE LOVE LOVE Logan and Rory (like obsessed) but the things he said were soooo very true! and its kinda what she deserves becuz she turned him down!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I totally agree with your Author's note at the end. Rory is incredibly selfish, and Logan deserves better (that doesn't stop me from loving Rogans)!
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I loved this. Finally a story where Logan isn't totally to blame for Rory's poor decisions. even though it has gone off I still hated how it ended. I have read so many fics about Logan not giving Rory time and space to figure what she wanted, but why didn't she go to Logan and figure iut some of it. She does what she always do run to Mommy, who was going through a divorce and couldn't get her love life together. I understand that she had some reservations and fears, but why couldn't she go to Logan and talk about them before turning down the proposal. Maybe they could have work them out and still been together. She went to everyone but when she was turning down the proposal, she talked about how getting married would limit her how she needed to keep her options open. It was like getting married was going to end her life, instead of it starting a new chapter in it. as I recalled he nevered asked her give up her dreams, but he wanted to be a part of them. Rory has always been spoiled in her realtionships. It's her way or the highway. She is never wrong and the guy always have to grovel to her her and beg for forgivness. the men have to turn their lives around and compromise but she never does. So I'm glad the Logan got the happy ending and she didn't.
Vivss chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
You wrote Logan's insecutity to love again very well. I'm glad he wasn't cursed like the Gilmore girls's exs huahau. It was very sweet them discussing Jenna's ring.
Vivss chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hey great chapter! I was looking for a fic pos 721 that had a Logan that wasn't stupid, so I'm really glad I found one. I can understand some of Rory's reasons to have said no, but still, I think her pro list was way larger than the con, so she should have said yes. I guess Lorelai had a big influence on that. Anyway I loved to see a happy and successful Logan with someone as great and talented as he's. And not suffereing for eternity as Rory's other boyfriends. I may sound mean, but I liked to see Rory misearable.
LexieCoop chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
this ones good too really but you know he's with Jenna...not you know Rory...but of course Rory,stupid girl, said NO so he has every right to be happy and move on...i can't beleive she said no...what kind of writing is this? the show went down hill...and Logan got the short end seriously i think he's fantastic but stupid Rory! urgh!
LexieCoop chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
that was heart breaking...and sadly it could actually happen...but if they truely decide no on season 8-a horrible tramatic idea- we will all be left with if what ifs and hopeful dreams of them actually ending up happily ever after but serious kudos to you for giving it to Rory lol
Aliolyoxenfree chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
hm...i dont know i have to think about if i like it or not.
SandiAckles chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
I loved the story it was amazing and done so differently then anything else i have read. I agree that rory should live alone because Logan gave everything up for her and just wanted to be with her but she felt that being with him would close doors. I really hated when the writers did that, when you love someone they dont close doors they open new ones. anyways im ranting what i wanted to say was the story was unique and it was nice to see something in Logan's perspective and with his own success. Keep up the great work and i cant wait to read whatever you write next.