Reviews for 100 Ways to Annoy The Animorphs and Company
Shila chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This is awesome, but the ways to annoy the animorphs fans is just to true! Oh well, I can forgive you. 98 and 79 I've thought about. I wanted someone else to say it!
Nina chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I had a mixed reaction to this list. At its best, it had me falling off my bed with laughter (insist on finding shells for the 'poor little snails') but some of them just didn't do it for me. While telling Tom about Jakes activities would certainly piss him off, I'm not sure the feelings of hatred and betrayal that would cause would qualify as annoyance. Assuming he lived long enough to have any emotions on the subject in the first place. Still, over all I really liked this piece. The gems made the read worthwhile, I just wish there had been more of them.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
you coudlent think of 1 more! u were so close!. lol

100. tell cassie that saving hurt animals is moraly wrong and agaisnt nature
Gloomy Shadows chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Thats is so true!
I love the one where it was like Tell him (V3) that you hope they'll (Visser 3 and 1) be together forever and ever and ever...
Mel1592 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
great work :)

I got one for Jake...

Find a liger (lion/tiger hybrid) Morph it. Find Jake and tell him you can now beat up his tiger anytime. (Ligers can weigh up to 900lbs, and the largest tigers are about 500)
TribalGirl chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Funnnnnnnneeeeeeee... I should say something more but that's all i can think of.
Thor'sSister7945 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
why Tobias he is my friend, yes he is real.
Sunflower shine chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
If Marco is real i'll so dye his hair pink!
Kamen Rider Leonite chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
#81 has been explained. Elfangor hadn't got the streagnth to morph.

Or so he claims.

Otherwise, cool list.
saphronandspice chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
lol David in ballerina outfits
RoseJustice chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
100.) Write some Ax/Elfangor or Ax/V3 crap, then e-mail it to everyone but the parties involved. (Now, I really do like Ax, he's my favorite, after all, but I'd just like to see the look on his face once he found out. Actually, the gang would probably spend the rest of the day explaining the whole thing to him...)
dragon-morpher chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Force them to listen to the song that never ends
Faaiz chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
That was extremely funny boy where do you get your ideas from
DarkWriter00 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Some were cute, some were actually funny, and some were both. :D I thought this was awesome.

Already I'm thinking up some additions to this list! Good ones too. XD

-Put David the rat and his two pets (Spawn the cobra and Megadeth the cat) in the same room and watch what happens.

-Steal all of Jake's and Marco's video games and video game consoles and sell them on Ebay. (and pray they don't do the same to you as revenge if you're a gamer LOL)

-Create some kind of signal to lead the Helmacrons to the Escafil Device. (Then run far, FAR away from their toy-sized spaceships!)

-Sneak into Rachel's closet, and replace all her clothes with crappy fashion outfits.

-Sneak into Cassie's closet, and replace all her overalls and animal poop stained clothes with those Rachel would approve of.

-Diliberately litter with food wrappers and half eaten food and stuff on their beach. Watch and see how much the Animorphs could resist or fail when flying over all of that as seagulls or flies.

-If you know the place in which they'll do a mission as roaches, place Roach Motels in various places plain in sight for them to see.

-Whisper a made up, ridiculous and humiliating rumor around some Human-Controllers about Visser Three (of course when Visser Three himself isn't present).

One more, and this one's from a friend of mine; Dye Visser Three's fur neon green with purple polka dots!
passiveInferno chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Whoa, awesome. I'd do much to get the chance of ever doing any of those.. Even though I'd probably be dead before I was done with just ten of them. Awesome work.

Might I add:

101.) Make them all watch the show. Tell them how you love how everyone are totally in character, and wave it off if(or rather when) anyone disagrees.

Might make a list if I get time. We'll see. ] You'll get street cred for the idea. ;]
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »